Chapter 21: No One Is Safe!

Not proof read please inform me of any mistakes you see. Thanks x

Georgia's pov:

"Mom!" I shouted as I walked into Christopher's house. I expected him to be waiting for me, his arms open wide; he wasn't. Instead I walked into the house to find both of our families sat their on the couch trying to work out where he was.

"Honey are you ok? We know how much Chris meant to you?" He sounded genuinely worried about me but I knew it was lie. After everything that happened between him and my mom he hated her; he knew how much I meant to Chris so he tolerated our family.

"I'm fine Mr Reynolds but I do have an idea about who took Chris" They all looked at me eyes wide open in shock (apart from April who had a rough idea of who I was thinking about).

I know Cole took him, he lied to me. I really did like him but I cant deal with him if he wont be honest with me. He made me feel like shit yeah ok I kissed Chris while I was dating him but he still lied to me about being in a gang. I was going to run back to him and give myself up to him but not anymore, he's too dangerous I need to learn to stay away from him. He broke me, smashed my heart into a billion pieces all because he made 1 little lie. I would've given up everything for him; he couldn't tell me the truth. I looked at mom regretting the words that were about to come out of my mouth........

Why though? He hurt me, he deserves to pay for what he has done to me and Chris but maybe just maybe there is hope..........

Derek's pov:

I ran. I ran as far away from her as I could. I would never let her see me cry she meant the world to me but she would never see the darkest side of me.

I loved her so much that I would put her happiness before my own. I couldn't let her see me like this it would break her, she would be left with guilt and pain. Becky has had enough pain to last her a lifetime if I am the reason she has to suffer through more I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"Oi Derek!" I hear someone shout my name and start panicking.

Please don't be Becky, please don't be Becky.

I sigh in relief as I see Austin and Blake running towards me. My fists and jaw clench as I see them come closer, they hurt my Becky I won't let them get away with it.

"Give that to Cole and tell him to think carefully about his next move" Fear takes over my body.

"Let's just say that if Cole doesn't make his descion in the next week things are going to get ugly"

Blake gives me a dirty look before they both ran off and left me there shaking in fear as I held the letter that could change everything.....................

Time lapse

"Wait what!!?" I hear Cole shout as I arrive at his doorstep.

"We have no idea what happened but her Mom just called and said she went outside for some fresh air and then just disappeared" wait who disappeared.

"Hey man where have you been? We have a serious problem on our hands!"

"What do you mean?"

"Georgia got taken by The Fire Eaters"

Omg no wonder Cole is pissed off she means the world to him.

"Well I don't know if it will help but I ran into Austin and Blake and they said to give you this" I hand him the letter. Fear begins to take control.

Maybe this is what they meant by things might get ugly.

"What does it say Cole??" His eyes widen as a tear falls down his face.

"Cole we know all about your little love for Georgia and we need to put an end to this it's gang or her. You have one week to make your descion or else she dies. We also know about Jade and Becky hitting it off with Derek and Hunter but we will let that one slide. But do remember boys no one is safe..............."

Those 3 words got stuck in my head as I thought of what could happen to Georgia, Jade and Becky; no one is safe not even us...........................

Really sorry this chapter took so long to get out. I'm going to continue writing this story now so chapters are going to be coming out more frequently now. I love you all so much we are so close too 300 reads and I can't contain my excitement. Thank you for all the support you have given this book.

SNEAK PEAK:

Georgia has to try and keep herself alive as the fire eaters learn more about her deadly past. Cole is pushed to the limits as his love for Georgia grows. Becky and Derek are they over for good find out in chapter 22: one girl changed everything!

 Becky and Derek are they over for good find out in chapter 22: one girl changed everything!