Chapter 26: You Left Me!

2 important announcements at the end of this chapter ❤️

Cole's pov:

"What no she can't be dead!! She has to be alive!" I shouted.

Tears came streaming down my face as the thought of me not being able to run into her arms and embrace her.

"Cole we don't know if she is but The Fire Eaters sent a letter implying that" Her mother had tears in her eyes and her voice sounded shakey.

I took the letter from her hands. My heart was pounding, my pulse was racing.

Dear Chris,

We have your precious little Georgia or is she Cole's? Can't tell.
Anyway unless Cole makes his descion her life is in our hands. Cole has until Midnight tonight to make his descion or else....

I had 4 hours. 4 hours to make my descion.

Tears came flooding down my face as I thought of what they did to Cheryl. They told me to decide but she still died anyway. Lying there in her own blood, bleeding out until all of her life was drained from her body.

"Well all he has to do is make a decision surely" Georgia's aunt said.

"It's not as simple as that" I told them tears still flowing from eyes.

"Why not Cole? That's all there asking for!" Hunter told me.

They never knew. They were oblivious about what happened to Cheryl. The fact that they shot her and let her bleed to death right in front of my eyes, how they made her suffer in pain as I sat there and watched the life drain out of her. They didn't know they pain they put me through; now they have no choice but to know the secrets of my past.

"There's something I need to confess....." I took a deep breath as I prepared myself to tell the biggest secret of my life.

Luckily, I was interrupted by someone walking in the house.

"Hey Georgia I need to tell you something.."

All of a sudden Chris took one look at his father standing there in corner cuddling Georgia's mother.

"What the fuck are you doing back here?"..........

SNEAK PEAK

How will everyone react to Cole's confession? What will Christopher do now his dad's back? Why does Chris hate his dad so much? Find out in Chapter 27: 50 shades of darkness

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hit you with 2 chapters in a row😉

I can't believe how well this story is doing I can't wait to see how well this story does in the future.

Announcement number 1)

This story is going to have a sequel!
It's going to be called An overdose of Love! I will release a release date and a preview closer to the time. I'm so excited for this story!!

Announcement number 2)

I am thinking about writing this story on episode interactive as a few of my friends have asked if it can be on there. If anyone can write on episode or could help me do a cover that would be amazing?

Thank to everyone who has supported this story it means the world I should have another chapter up by tomorrow. Love you all ❤️

Dont forget to add me on Instagram or Snapchat for regular updates!❤️