Chapter 23: Her last breath!

Georgia's pov:

I awoke to find myself tied to a chair, the rope burning into my skin as I writhed in pain, making it raw red. I wanted to scream and cry; I couldn't. I froze in a winter trance while my life flashed before my eyes. All the good memories I have had over the years came here right before me as if I was reliving it.

To say I was scared was an understatement but I had to be strong, I need to get through this I have to. As I look around my surroundings I see darkness; that's all there is. Shadows lurking in the dark depths of this place; somewhere in all of this darkness was light. A light that shone through. A light of hope and love, the light that I once thought I had banished still lived within me.

Why?

Why was it still there? I had left it behind, after everything it had done to me; it was still here shining in the darkness. And that's when it hit me. No matter how mad I am at him, no matter how much I hate him, I can't deny it any longer. I'm in love with Cole Hayes.

His soft lips and beautiful eyes. His loyal and caring personality. I love everything about him and I won't stop. Not now.

Not ever.

SNEAK PEAK

Will Georgia confess her feelings to Cole? The gang makes another threat as more secrets become unleshed. Who is next??
Find out in chapter 24: My Big Mistake!

 Who is next?? Find out in chapter 24: My Big Mistake!