- 1 -

Denzel's P.O.V.

This morning I woke up having a complete moment of gratitude. Today was the first rehearsal for Janet Jackson's State of The World Tour. I was freaking the fuck out. Even though I'd danced with celebrities before like Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj this was different. I was getting ready to dance for THE Empress, THE innovator, THE revolutionary, THE Queen. THE legendary icon Mrs. Janet Jackson herself. Nothing and no one would mess up this day for me. I was ready to be apart of this legendary movement, and bring everything I had to the table.

When I made it to the studio I saw a few other dancers already there. Luckily we'd rehearsed together before at one time or another. So I knew exactly who they were. Domonique and Mishay approached me as soon as I walked through the door.

"Hey bro long time no see." Dom hugged me. Mishay hugged me next as we stood around. "What you been up to?"

"I've been busy staying on my grind sis. A little bit of everything actually, but I know we should've linked up and at least had some drinks or something shit. So I apologize for that. It was my fault."

"No, it's okay. We've all been busy so we get it. No need to apologize for getting that paper son." Dom rubbed her hands together.

Allison came over to us.

"What's important is that we're all together now. Hey Denzel I hope you've been good." She smiled.

"I've been good sis. Just busy that's all." I hugged her tightly. I didn't like to burden people with my problems. Some of them they already knew because of social media.

Mishay smiled as she looked at us.

"We have plenty of time to get sick of each other from here on it. So I think it's best that we just enjoy the love while it lasts."

"I couldn't agree more. This is about to be an amazing journey. Nothing could possibly ruin this moment for us. Not even-"

The words were stopped midway as soon as I saw her walk through the door. She was stunning. She was perfect. She had the perfect body and her ass looked so right in those jeans. Wait... what the fuck am I saying? She's the boss. Nothing more and nothing less. I couldn't help but to stare. She had this certain beauty that just demanded everyone's attention. She was in control and she loved it.

"Hi, guys, sorry I'm late. Traffic was a little crazy, but we can get started right away." The boss sat her things down.

"Wait, Dunk so how do you want this rehearsal setup to go? I know that this tour is a continuance of the Unbreakable Tour. So you call the shots." Gil informed her.

"Well, all the guys can be on one side and the girls can be on the other to create some kind of order. I'll be in the front in the center of everyone."

Whyley, Guerro, and I got on one side as Taylor, Kendall, Mishay, Dominique, Alexandra, and Allison got on the other. I don't know if the others were paying attention, but I could tell that there was something heavy on the boss's mind. She had this look of worry, but she covered it up every time one of us would look at her.

"Okay, Gil start the music please." She directed.

Gil nodded his head and pressed start, and "That's The Way Love Goes" started flowing through the room. Gil and the boss began doing the choreography to the song. Everyone else started in shortly after. We went through the choreography for That's The Way Love Goes, Got Till It's Gone, and Love Will Never Do (Without You). Once we got to What About things took a turn.

We walked along the beach

What a moonlit night

He held my hand in his