- 9 -

Denzel's P.O.V

The next morning the boss and I woke up in our hotel room in Austin. Everyone had travelled here the night before. I had a smile on my face as I stretched. I got news early this morning about my mother, and I was happy to share it with the boss.

"Good morning. I see you're in a good mood." She stretched before sitting up.

"Besides, last night I actually have a reason to be." I smirked. She bit her lip, then straddled my lap.

"Last night was beyond amazing, but what happened this morning?" I pulled out my phone, then showed her the text that I'd received from my sister early that morning.

RaeRae: I'm crying tears of joy. Mom's had a 360 turn around. The doctor's said she's actually getting better

"Oh my God that's amazing. I told you those prayers would come in handy. Your mom is a fighter."

"Thank you for helping me through this difficult time in my life. Having your support has meant the world to me." The boss ran her hands down my abs as she smirked.

"Of course. You've been here for me so many times. It's only right if I be there for you." I kissed her lips before she sat up.

"I'm going to go take a shower, but I want us to do something today before the show tonight."

I nodded my head okay as I watched her walked into the bathroom. I put my hands behind my head as I laid back onto the pillow and watched her take her shower. I heard my phone ding indicating that I'd gotten a text from someone. I sighed then picked it back up. I was still tired, but the text I'd gotten made me sit all the way up.

Anonymous: She isn't who you think she is.

I stared at the text for a few moments before looking into the bathroom where the boss was. I didn't know who it was, but it'd caught me off guard. I tossed my phone to the side as I put my head in my hands. I tried to ignore it, but tht text was really bothering me. After fifteen minutes the boss came out of the bathroom fully dressed. I guess she could sense the energy in the room because she looked at me.

"Is everything okay?" She questioned putting on her diamond encrusted tennis bracelet.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I answered in a monotone voice. She looked at me for a moment before her phone started going off.

"Wissam, what the hell do you want?" Her tone had quickly changed from soft and friendly to aggravated and annoyed in that quick instance.

"Do you remember when I said that I'd be taking your ass to court? Today is that day," The way he talked to her his voice could be heard through the phone.

"What do you mean today is the day? That's impossible. You know that I have a show tonight. How am I supposed to be in court in London when I'm all the way in Austin, Texas?" The irritation in her voice spread throughout the room as she paced back and forth.

"How the fuck should I know? You getting here isn't my problem. It's really up to you. If you don't show up they give me my son. If you do show up they still give me my son . So it's really a win win for me." Wissam laughed a hearty laugh.

"When is the hearing?"

"At 3pm. So you better leave now while you have a chance. Oh yeah, and bring your little boy toy with you. For proof of how unfit you are. You're not taking my son from me." Wissam snarled.

"You asshole! Why would you schedule the hearing for today knowing that I had a show tonight. I can't be there, then back here before my show starts. Are you really doing this right now? What am I supposed to do?" The boss asked in disbelief.