- 27 Part. 1 -

Janet's P.O.V

Two months had passed since Denzel's recovery from his shooting. It took some time, but we were very much content with just being friends. It was hard to accept because I still wanted him as more than a friend. But I respected his wishes and let him deal with his bipolar disorder his way. He was getting better and it was almost as if he'd had a complete 360. Today we were finally headed on a plane to his hometown The Bronx, NY. He was excited to see his family, and I was chill about the whole thing.

I was a little on edge so Denzel decided that bringing Gil and Missy would be best. His family was one of those the more the merrier type of people. Along with that I had Eissa as well. So I was anxious to see how this all would turn out.

"We're here." Denzel touched my hand making me open my eyes slowly. I looked around to see that we'd landed in his home town.

"Okay, I should get Eiss-"

"No, I got him. You shouldn't be carrying him while you're pregnant. You don't need any added pressure added on to this area." Denzel placed his hand on my bump that was now showing. I placed my hand on his as I smiled.

He kissed my head before standing up to get Eissa who was sleeping. Even though we weren't together he still treated me like his Queen. That was one thing that I appreciated how his love for me never changed, no matter the situation.

Denzel got off the plane first with Eissa and one of my other body guards. I got off after him with Joey, Missy, and Gil behind me. The house he grew up in was nice, and as soon as we got their I felt welcomed. His family was out barbequing and having a family gathering. I stayed close by Denzel as we walked up to the door. But before we could go inside the house two girls came out.

"D!" The first one screamed as the other one ran right up to him

"D!" The first one screamed as the other one ran right up to him. He hugged them both tightly as he kissed their heads.

"Um... who are they?" Gil whispered in my ear.

"Janet, I want you guys to meet Rae and Kesha, my sisters."

"Oh, nice to meet you." They seemed excited to meet me, but Kesha seemed to be the most excited out of the two.

"Ms. Jackson, I love you so much. I am such a huge fan. I can't believe you're actually standing here right now. I told D that I wouldn't freak out and embarrass him but this is just too surreal."

I chuckled as I nodded my head in understanding.

"It's okay, and please just call me Janet. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Rae seemed to be a bit distance which caused Denzel to sigh.

"Hi, I'm Janet Jackson."

"I know who you are. Denzel, can we go... inside? Mama B wants to see you." I looked at Denzel who nodded his head.