- 21 -

Janet's P.O.V

After spending the day with Denzel and my son in the park the rest of the day zoomed by. It was now a new day, and I had to get my head back in the game. There were a few more shows left of the tour. Today the kids and I would be performing in Sunrise, Florida. I was anxious to get this show on the road. Gil and Missy were right by my side. They had my back through any and everything. They were all I could ask for in a friend.

"How can you still walk?" I squinted my eyes at Gil's question as I looked him up and down.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused. You've been having sex nonstop with Denzel. I'm surprised your coochie ain't swelled up and fell off."

Missy chuckled at Gil's statement as she shook her head. We were all on my plane headed to Florida. Denzel decided to ride with the kids and hangout with them since it was Alexandra's birthday, and they were best friends.

Eissa laid asleep in Joey's arms as Gil, Missy, and I had this crazy conversation.

"Well, he is my man, Gil. Am I not supposed to take care of him?"

"You can take care of him, but it seems like you've been taking care of him a little too much. He got you forgetting about your friends and shit." Gil wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.

"J, don't worry about him. You know how extra he can be. I'm just happy that you're happy. This glow that I see on you is something that I haven't seen in awhile. You're pregnant, you're in a healthy relationship, and you're thriving. That's what it's all about."

Gil folded his arm as he looked away from me. I sighed as I looked at him.

"You're right Melissa. Gil, you know I love you so don't even act like that." Gil unfolded his arm and looked at me.

"You're right. I just... I don't want you to be one of those people."

"One of what?" Missy furrowed her eyebrows as she and I looked at Gil.

"You know one of those people who spend so much time nurturing their relationship that they forget about their friends. They never have time for friends, because they're always busy with their partners. If you're going to be that person we can just end this friendship now, because that shit irks my nerves."

I sighed softly realizing that Gil was serious. He was taking this the wrong way though.

"Gil, why would I be that person? You of all people should know how I am. I would never do that to people, because I've experienced that on a personal level. I didn't like that feeling of being forgotten. So I'm not going to push that feeling on anyone else. I love you, and yes I admit I could divide my time better between you guys and Denzel. But you also have to be patient with me. Not only am I in a new relationship, I'm pregnant for the second time, and I'm trying to juggle the rest of these tour dates in different states while being a full time mother to Eissa. So you could see that my plate is full."

Gil wiped his eyes before standing up and walking over to me. He sat beside me as he sighed.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I know you wouldn't forget about me. I guess as stupid as this sounds I just got a little jealous if that makes sense. I just don't want anyone taking my place."

Missy snickered as she shook her head at Gil. I chuckled softly as I placed my hand on Gil's.

"That's not even in question. You know as well as I do that no one could EVER take your place. You're one of a kind, Mr. Gil Duldulao. Now come here."