- 40 - (Bonus Chapter)

Excuse mistakes 😜❤️
•••••••

Janet's P.O.V

Today was the day that I'd be marrying the love of my life. I was nervous, scared, and even a little doubtful because I didn't want to jinx anything. This was literally about to be my fourth marriage and I didn't want to mess anything up. But even in that the one thing that never shifted was my love for him.

I knew that marrying him was the right thing to do. Because he was the only one who could still make my heart skip. He loved me without boundaries. He saw beyond the star life, and loved me for exactly who I was. That's what I loved most about him. 

"You look stunning. Are you ready to do this?" Missy questioned, putting her hand on my back.

"I'm a little anxious, but overall I'm ready."

"You're marrying your soulmate sis. That boy loves you. You have a right to be nervous. This day has been coming for a long time now. You got this."

I nodded my head as I exhaled deeply and stared at myself through the mirror. I had on this long beautiful flowy white gown, and my hair was pinned up.

Everything was in tact, yet I felt so out of place

Everything was in tact, yet I felt so out of place. Missy knew it. She could see it all in my face. She grabbed my hand and made me look into her eyes as she turned me around.

"You're having second thoughts about this aren't you?" Tears came to my eyes as I nodded my head yes.

Missy put her hand on my back as I laughed softly and shook my head.

"Ugh, I feel so horrible. I love him so much, I do. But why do I feel this way?"

"You're scared Jan. That's okay. Everyone gets this way at one point or another yours just happens to be on the day of your wedding. But everything's going to be fine. Just tell me what it is you want to do, and that's what we'll do."

"I don't know."

Rebbie walked into the room with a smile on her face seeing me in my wedding dress. She wiped tears that threatened to come from her eyes as she walked into the room.

"Oh my God, you  look so gorgeous. Are you ready to marry your king?"

"She's not."

"What? What do you mean she's not?"

"She's having cold feet." Missy inquired.

"I'm sorry." My voice broke. I put my hand over my face to try to prevent myself from crying.

"No, no, Dunk we had this discussion." Rebbie closed the door behind her as she took a seat beside me. "What do you mean you can't marry him?"

I took a deep breath as I dabbed my eyes with my hand, then looked at her.