- 2 -

Denzel's P.O.V.

I need the relationship

Her words echoed through the room. Her eyes were fixated on my lips. She slid her hand down my thigh to my dick, and began stroking it through my jeans. I was literally on the verge of busting. A patent smirk graced her face as she bit her bottom lip, and continued to stroke me.

"Something tells me that you don't really want to leave."

"M-Mrs. Jackson-"

"Call me Janet." She insisted.

"O-Okay, Janet, I'm t-trying to do the right thing, but I'm a man still." I stuttered trying my hardest to still remain in control. But I was failing horribly.

"Yes, you are a man and you're making me feel like a woman. I saw the way you looked at me when I entered the studio. I know that I wasn't the only one feeling that way. Look at me and tell me there's nothing here, then we'll let this be nothing but a simple thing of the past."

As badly as I wanted to lie I couldn't do it to her. I couldn't bring myself to lie and deny her or me anymore. I wanted her and it was killing me each moment I didn't have her.

"I-I can't do that. The truth is that I want you, but I don't want to take advantage of you while you're in this vulnerable state. It just wouldn't be rig-" She cut me off by kissing me.

She put my hands on her ass while she deepened the kiss. Her tongue slipped back into my mouth as I squeezed her ass tightly. It must have been her favorite place to be touched, because her moans were myriad making my dick twitch in my jeans. She pulled away sucking on my bottom lip before looking into my eyes.

"You're not taking advantage of me. I want this and I want you. So what I need you to do right now is stop talking, take off all your clothes, and fuck me."

That was the turning point for me. She was content with what she wanted. I didn't waste any more time. I took off my hoodie and shirt then started undoing my jeans. I watched as she bit her bottom lip. She grabbed my hand and led me over to the chair she once sat in, then sat me in it. Before I could get my jeans off I was sidetracked by her undressing in front of me. I couldn't seem to break my gaze on her gorgeous temple. She was so perfect and sexy it was hard to look away. After she finished removing her clothing she was left in only her undergarments. Seeing her standing before me in nothing but her eight inch heels & black laced bra and panty set had my ass in dreamland.

I watched her as she came over and squatted down right in front of me. She put her hands on both of my thighs as she began stroking me through my jeans. She sunk her teeth perfectly into her bottom lip before whispering the unfathomable: Can I make you cum?

A groan escaped my lips as I nodded my head. I was so fucking ready to bust it was hard to contain myself any longer. She made me lift up as she grabbed my jeans, and pulled them down to my ankles. There was no holding back now. She grabbed my dick, and pulled it through the hole as she gawked at it.

"Fuck, you're so big. You're so hard." She took a long lick from the tip to the base instantly shooting chills down my spine. Hearing her moan as she did it made my imagination run wild.

She swirled her tongue around the tip playing with it a little before engulfing my dick in her mouth. I instantly threw my head back against the chair feeling her take my entire length all at once. I was surprised that she could handle all of it, because I knew that I was very gifted and well endowed. I was packing with roughly 10 inches. She handled it like a pro though and proved that age was nothing but a number. She was doing things that most girls couldn't. My mind was blown.