- 29 -

R.I.P Joe Jackson 🙏🏾♥️ sending condolences & prayers to the ENTIRE Jackson family in their time of bereavement
••••••••

Denzel's P.O.V

Being in the car getting this quickie in it didn't take much to get us going. Once the clothes began to shed and she got in her favorite position, on top. She was in pure heaven.

"Damn, ride this dick." I grunted, smacking her ass.

Janet moaned as she bounced on my dick harder not holding anything back. She had her hair tied up into a ponytail as she rode me willingly.

"Fuck, daddy! Go deeper!" Janet moaned, digging her nails into my back.

I smacked her ass again earning a shriek from her lips as I bounced her harder going deeper into her ocean. I could tell by how much moaning she was doing, and how tightly she was clenching around my dick that she was almost there at the finished line.

"God, yessss! It feels so fucking good!" Janet cried out.

I took her right nipple into my mouth to suck on as I continued with the pace fucking her exactly how she craved it. Much rather than how she wanted it.

"You feel so fucking good." She brought my face up by my ears and attached our lips as she continued to bounce.

I picked up the pace slamming into her gspot deeper and harder making our skin smack. The sound of wet flesh slapping together filled the car as she moaned out.

"Uhh, yes daddy! Right there! You're going to make me cum, shit!"

I continued to slam into her gspot as she clenched harder than before. The next thing I knew we both climaxed at the same time as she squirted all over my dick, and I came deep inside her. Janet collapsed on top of my chest breathing hard, sweating, and trying to catch her breath.

"Goddammit." I kissed up her gorgeous sweaty body going into between her breast as I made it to her lips.

She kissed me hungrily as I continued to move in and out of her sending aftershocks of pleasure through her body. Her tongue explored my mouth as my hands rested on her Georgia peach. She was absolutely a gorgeous and breathtaking sight to see. She pulled away sucking on my bottom lip.

"How the hell do you have all of this energy? After dancing with Alexandra the way you did I'm surprised you were able to handle me."

"Of course, no matter what I can always handle you mama."

"Baby, with all these curves I have I'm liable to break your little skinny self in half. But there's a way that we can put this theory to the test."

"Is that so? I told you those horny pregnancy moods would start to kick in. You didn't believe me." Janet blushed making me chuckle.

"Well, I can't help it. Every time I look at you I get so damn horny. You made me this way. So now you have to deal with the consequences."

"Hey, I don't mind taking care of my lady. That's the whole purpose. I definitely don't mind these little sexual moods that you have going on. They're my favorite part."

Janet bit her lip as she kissed me again. She rested her head against mine as I continued to hold her. I heard a slight moan escape her lips making me look at her.

"I see somebody's not done with me." She smirked as I realized that I was still inside her and I was harder than before.

Janet grinded against me making me groan as I cupped her ass.