- 5 -

Janet's P.O.V

The same day I returned home to Wissam. I went inside of our home to find the babysitter gone, but Wissam was in the kitchen waiting for more. He looked exasperated. So I knew he'd start something with me.

"Hey, where's Eissa?" I sat my things down on the counter.

"My son is asleep, but what I want to know is where you were. Did you forget about our son, or were you out hoeing around?" I looked at Wissam like he was crazy.

"What's your problem? I told you that I was at the studio. I don't have a reason to make something up. It's not that serious."

I went over to the refrigerator to grab a water out. Wissam came over and shut the door before yanking me around by my arm.

"You lying bitch! I know that you weren't there because I spoke to Gil. You were with someone. Don't fucking lie to me."

I snatched my arm away from him. I looked at him in disbelief. He'd been crazy before, but never to this extent.

"I said I wasn't. Why won't you believe me?"

"Because you're lying!! Why would I believe you Janet? All you do is lie to me! Tell me who you were with, because I can smell him on you!" Wissam got in my face again.

"I said no one. You know what... even if I was with someone why does it matter? We're getting a divorce."

I tried to walk away, but Wissam grabbed my arm and held me in place. I tried snatching away again, but the grip he had on my arm was deathly. He stared into my eyes and all I saw was evil.

"It matters because the divorce isn't finalized. Until it goes through you are still my wife." The more he spoke the tighter his grip got.

"Wissam, let go! You're hurting me!" I shoved his chest making him finally let me go. "I've told you about putting your damn hands on me."

Wissam began to laugh at me.

"You know what I don't even know why I'm getting so worked up. You're old, you're useless, you're nothing without me. No one will ever want you because you belong to me."

His words stung but I was determined not to let it show. I wiped my tears that were threatening to come out as I turned away from him.

"I'm not doing this with you Wissam. I'm going to see my son, and get some rest. My tour starts tomorrow and I won't let you ruin that for me."

I began walking up the stairs, but before I could get to the top Wissam grabbed me by my hair and dragged me back down the steps.

"No! You're not going anywhere! You're going to stay right here and listen to every fucking word that I have to say!" Wissam spat.

"Let me go! You can't keep me from going to see my son!"

"Why would my son want to be around a whore? Tell me what kind of mother are you? Who puts a man before their own son? You're a slut and you're never going to see my son again. I will make sure of that!" Wissam growled.

"Why do you keep calling me out of my name? Not once have I disrespected you."

"I'm calling you what you are. You named yourself when you decided to go out and fuck another man!"

The more he yelled at me the angrier his words got and the more I couldn't see him anymore. I could only see the anger that he held towards me.

"Wissam, please stop okay? You don't know what you're talking about. You're going to wake Eissa. Is that really what you want to do?"