- 20 -

Denzel's P.O.V

After leaving the hotel Janet and I headed directly to her doctor's office. We were late, but the cause of the wait was worth it. She was now in a state of bliss, and I was chill and in the moment. Things were perfect for us. Joey escorted her and I into the building and shielded us from all the paparazzi. We just needed one day to ourselves to just relax. After we got checked in we headed straight up to the room where Janet would be seen.

"Mmm, s-stop. We're already late because of y-you." Janet moaned as I sucked and licked on her neck marking my territory.

I couldn't keep my hands to myself. She was just too damn fine it was almost a crime to be as sexy as she was.

"I'm sorry, but you're mine. That means I can touch you anytime, anyplace. Besides once again you decided to wear this skin tight shit. You know what that does to me."

"I know it turns you on, but you've got to have some kind of self control. My doctor should be in here any minute. So please behave." I licked my lips then smirked.

"You want me to behave?"

"Please?"

"Are you sure you want me to behave? Because lately I've been a bad boy, and I need to be punished." I resumed my actions licking and sucking on her neck as I grabbed a handful of her ass making her moan.

I roughly squeezed and played with it making her moan into my neck. I could tell that even though her words were saying one thing she really didn't want me to stop. I knew her body so well.

"You want me to stop? Huh baby? You want me to stop?" I continued my doings waiting to see what her response would be.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes. I instantaneously knew what that meant, she was horny, again. 

"No." Janet straddled my lap. She took my hand and put it in her thong as she grabbed my ears and connected our lips.

As our tongues tangoed I draped one arm around her waist as I slid my middle and index finger inside her making her gasp. She was so fucking wet she had me on rock hard. I pumped my fingers inside of her at a slow pace making her eagerness to have what she wanted even more tantalizing.

"Baby, please go faster. Give me what I want." Janet moaned. I knew that by how slow I was going she was getting impatient. So I sped up my finger motion and gave her exactly what she wanted.

I pumped my fingers inside of her at a face pace as she kissed me with everything in her. She grinded her hips riding my fingers as I broke the kiss to trail my lips elsewhere on her body. I knew that she was a screamer so I made sure to give her a little extra with my strokes. Janet moaned into my neck trying her best to muffle her moaning as I took her body on a ride that she'd never forget. Once I felt her clenching I knew that she was at her destination. I thrusted my fingers deeply inside her making her body tense up as she gripped my shirt. A few more sloppy strokes later she released on my fingers. She rested her forehead on mines as she panted hard trying to catch her breath. I pulled my fingers out of her and she sucked them clean.

"Shit, you're going to get me caught up." I moaned feeling her grind on my still swollen erection.

"I know what you want. But if you can hold out I promise to make it worth the wait.." Janet brushed my goatee with her hand as she looked into my eyes.

"I know you're good for it. I love you."

"I love you more." Janet kissed me. I grabbed her chin deepening the kiss as I rested my other hand on her ass. I grazed my tongue across hers making her moan. She broke the kiss and sat back beside me.