- 36 -

Excuse any errors 💕
••••••••

Janet's P.O.V

The next morning I awoke to Eissa laying on my chest, and Denzel laying on my right snuggled against me. I tried getting up, but I knew that moving would wake them both up. But I had to get up.

"Why you up so early?" Denzel still had his eyes closed as he held me tightly against him. I knew that what I was about to say next would wake him up completely.

"Because I want to go visit Wissam prison." I covered Eissa's ears knowing what he was about to do.

"What??" Denzel sat up all the way as he looked at me.

"Baby, Shhhh. Eissa is still asleep."

"Why? Tell me why you would want to go see this man in prison? He's where he needs to be, and you're where you need to be right here with me."

"Because I need to move on. Baby, you don't understand."

"What's there to understand? He took you through hell. He did everything in his power to break you. I'm the one who had to pick up your broken pieces and put them back together every time. So tell me what I need to understand."

I knew that he was getting upset, but I had to still do this my way. I had to do this for me.

"I have to forgive him if I ever want to live the life that I know I'm supposed to live. This is hard for me too knowing what he did to me, and the things he put me through. But it's the only way for me to truly be happy. Why can't you get that?"

I began sobbing as I put my hands over my face. Denzel pulled me into him as he sighed.

"Shhh, baby it's okay. Don't cry. I got you."

"Please, let me do this. I have to." Denzel kissed my head as he held me.

"Alright, we'll do it. Together. I'm not letting you do this alone. Not this time. We're in this together, okay?"

"Okay." I sniffled as he held me. He kissed me once more before reaching for Eissa.

"Give me him while you go shower and get dressed. I'll get him dressed, then take care of myself."

"Thank you daddy." I handed him Eissa before getting out of bed.

I took my shower first then placed on a maternity outfit. Not one of those things that Wissam used to force me to wear. Something comfortable that fit my taste and to my liking. Afterwards I brushed my teeth, then took a seat on the little couch in the bathroom as I attempted to put my shoes on. I was having a bit of a hard time getting them on which was making me frustrated.

"I got you baby." Denzel kneeled down in front of me, and put my shoes on for me. I smiled shyly as he came up to my lips.

"Thank you baby." I kissed him as he put his hands on my hips., and pulled me close.

"Don't be getting frustrated with yourself cause you carrying my baby. Anytime you need help with something you know I'm here. Daddy got you. I got both my babies." He placed both hands on my belly and rubbed softly.

I grabbed his ears and pulled him into another kiss. He pecked my lips multiple times as Eissa wobbled into the bathroom with us.

"Ma." Eissa babbled.

"There's mama's baby. Come here." Denzel got up and picked him up. He brought him over to me so I could give him some kisses.

"You ready to go mama?"