- 27 Part. 2 -

Denzel's P.O.V

I looked outside and saw that her car service was still here. So I knew that she didn't go far. I decided to walk through the house. I went to the bedroom that I used to sleep in when I'd stay here. I found her standing near the bed crying into her hands. Opening the door I went over to her, and pulled her into me by her waist.

"No, Denzel she's right. I-I don't belong here." The sadness that traced her voice broke my heart.  "What have I been doing with my lif-"I cut her off by kissing her.

I waited for her to pull back, but she didn't. So I took that time to kiss her deeper. Her arms snaked around my neck as I picked her up sweeping her off her feet. Carrying her over to the bed my hands went down to her ass squeezing and playing with it. I stopped realizing that this was escalating rather quickly. I went to move my hands, but she grabbed them as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Please." Janet whispered. I couldn't bare to see her hurting, and in pain. So I did what I knew to do.

I softly caressed her face before kissing her again. I laid her on the bed as I began to remove her clothes.

I started with her jeans as I unbuttoned them. Removing her shirt from her head she tried removing mine, but I grabbed her hands and pinned them down with mine. I trailed my tongue down her neck to her collarbone as I left my mark biting, sucking, and kissing making her moan out. Janet threw her head back as I showed loved to her girls giving them the same equal attention. I continued showing love as I trailed one hand down her body to her core and slid my hand into her panties. I began slowly rubbing her clit making her back arch as she cried out.

"Mmm, shit!" She was so fucking wet for me. I could tell by how her body reacted that she missed my touch. I rubbed her clit in tantalizing slow circles before sliding my middle and index fingers inside of her.

She grabbed my ears as she brought my face to hers and attached our lips. She slipped her tongue in my mouth as she kissed me hungrily. She kissed me with passion as if this would be the last time we'd ever see each other again. My tongue met hers deepening the kiss as I sped up hand movements.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I said against her lips. Janet clung onto me as I fingered her in the come here position making her clench around my fingers.

Her body began to stiffen as I got her to the finished line. Stroking my fingers against her gspot I felt her insides ballooning as she cried out in pleasure. Watching her sex faces, gestures, and movements as I provided pleasure to her body was the best part. She was and always would be my Queen.

"Cum for me." I stroked deeper as I watched her body oblige my wish. She squirted on my fingers before I pulled out and sucked them clean.

Janet kissed me once more as I removed my clothes, removed the rest of her clothes, then slid into her ocean.

"Shit, you tight as fuck." I grunted. The feeling of being inside her was something that would always remain brand new to me. No matter how hard I tried I could never get used to pleasuring her because it still felt very much surreal. This was a once in a lifetime experience.

I grabbed her hands and instantly interlocked our fingers as our bodies synched into a beautiful rhythm that only we could provide for each other. I began pounding her walls out as she enjoyed each and every passing moment thoroughly.

"Oh my God, daddy! I missed this so much." Janet moaned. I put my forehead on hers as I pounded deeper into her core.

"I missed you too baby. You feel so damn good." I grunted.

I couldn't deny missing her, because if I did it would be a lie. These moments that I got to have with her I cherished more than anything.

"Dammit, daddy! Please go deeper!" I slapped her thigh as I pounded deeper and harder into her core making her dig her nails into my back.