- 15 -

Janet's P.O.V

The next day I awoke on Denzel's chest to the sounds of light knocking on the hospital door. I looked through the glass window to see Gil and Missy standing there. I looked up and saw Denzel fast asleep. I smiled to myself seeing the tight grip he had around my waist. I kissed his lips making him stir in his sleep. As I tried getting up his eyes fluttered open.

"Don't worry. I'll be back. Go back to sleep." Denzel looked at Missy and Gil standing outside before turning over and closing his eyes again. I brushed his head softly as I kissed his forehead.

I knew for a fact that they had something to say. I grabbed some change out of my purse as I braced myself, and closed the door to Denzel's room behind me.

"Um, hi guys. What are you doing here?" Gil squinted as Missy chuckled to herself.

"Well, don't you look refreshed Ms. Jackson. You haven't been to the hotel at all, and you're glowing. That means you got some hospital dick last night."

I gasped at Gil's words making Missy chuckle.

"Could you be any louder Gil? Alot happened last night. So if you'll excuse me." I moseyed around them and headed towards the vending machine.

"Alot like what miss thang? You will tell me every detail because I'm your best friend Damita Jo, and I won't rest until you give in." Gil and Missy followed behind me to the vending machine.

I put a dollar fifty worth of change into the vending machine, then pressed the buttons for a bag of chips before looking at Gil.

"I'll tell Melissa what happened. But why would you want to know what happened last night Gil? He's just a backup boy remember?" Gil squinted.

"Ooo bitch. How you gone throw that shit in my face? I was just speaking out of a place of hurt. You know that I love Denzel."

"Alright, fine." I chuckled. "Wait." I looked around to see the hallway pretty empty. I saw Joey get up to secure a secluded area of the hospital for us. I knew that even though this was a hospital my fans would be dying to get a picture or some kind of interaction with me. Right now I just needed to be as undercover as possible.

"Right this way, Ms. Jackson." Joey led us in the direction of this little private area by another vending machine that had been cleared out for me. Gil and Missy followed and we all took a seat in the chairs.

"Alright, now that you're done being escorted like you're the damn Queen of England, spill." Missy and I laughed at Gil's eagerness. I knew that he was dying to know. He loved any type of tea especially the juicy kind.

"Okay, well last night was definitely a breakthrough night. I knew that his memory had been compromised because of him hitting his head on the bridge, but I told him about the baby again."

"The first time you told him he didn't hear you because you did it in the midst of so much chaos. So how did he take it this time with him being clear and alert?" Missy asked.

"He took it better than expected. In fact he was so happy he asked me to be his and I said yes." Gil's mouth dropped open as Missy gasped in excitement.

"Yes sis. I see my boy Denzel doing things right. You two are so right for each other. It's almost crazy how insanely cute you two are. I'm happy for you Jan. You deserve this happiness."

"Thank you Melissa." We engaged in a hug as Gil sat there still in shock. I broke the hug as Missy looked at him.

"Gil, close your mouth before a fly drops in. Why are you so shocked?" Missy and I awaited the question to her answer as Gil shook his head.