- 10 -

Janet's P.O.V

After everyone left the courthouse Randy was dropped off. He of course had some words to say about it, but I had to once again put him in his place and remind him that this was my life and I'd live it as I chose.

Afterwards Denzel decided that he wanted to take me someplace special. He didn't tell me where we were going, but he did say that I'd enjoy it. Joey gave me a blindfold to put on and Preston drove us to the destination. Denzel held my hand as we rode there.

"Are we almost there yet?" I tried moving the blindfold. Denzel grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Not yet. Be patient, Ms. Jackson." The way he said my name made me wet. I bit my lip as he kissed my neck.

He was the only person who could keep me calm when I needed to be. We finally arrived to the destination moments later.

"Are you ready for this?" He brushed my hand softly making me smile.

"I'm more than ready. Whatever it is I'm sure I'll love it. I just want to be with you."

Denzel pecked my lips before grabbing my hand and leading me out the car. I thought that Joey would come with us, but he announced that he'd be staying behind. So it was just me and Denzel.

"Okay, I'm taking the blindfold off now." He announced. He stood behind me and removed the blindfold slowly.

When I opened my eyes I was amazed at the sighting.

"How is it so empty? How did you do this?" I knew that around this time the fairgrounds were really busy

"How is it so empty? How did you do this?" I knew that around this time the fairgrounds were really busy. Yet, this one was not.

"I know how much privacy means to you. So I had the fairground cleared for just us tonight."

I looked around and bit my lip. I couldn't believe this. It was beyond amazing to me.

"Although, I can't take all the credit. I actually had some help with this from Mr. Duldulao."

Of course Gil had something to do with this. Even when he wasn't here he was here. I bit my lip as my eyes watered. This meant alot to me.

Most people would be shocked that something like this would amaze me, and bring me to tears. But it was the little things that mattered to me the most.

"Don't cry. You're too beautiful for that." He softly caressed my cheek wiping the stray tears.

"I love it." I whispered.

"I'm glad you do. I did this all for you. I know that you don't get alot of downtime, but the time that you do get I want to make it count."

I nodded my head as I looked around. This was literally the sweetest thing to me. In that moment I just wanted to feel him on me.

"Kiss me."

Denzel pulled me into him by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he connected his tongue to my neck, then came up to my lips making me moan.