- 18 -

Denzel's P.O.V

We arrived in Birmingham a few hours after the whole blow up Janet had with Wissam. She was so drained she slept through the entire flight. I held her the entire ride, and made sure she was comfortable. When we touched down in Alabama I woke her up, and let her know that we'd arrived.

"Are you in the right headspace to perform tonight?" Janet stretched as she looked at me.

"I'm not feeling my best, but I'll be alright. It's about the fans."

"It is about the fans, but the fans will understand if you can't do it. Your health and my child's health comes first before anything." She placed her hand on my face as she looked at me.

"We'll be fine. I promise." I could tell that there was still something heavily on her mind. Other than Wissam being the usual asshole that he was.

"And you don't want to tell me about what you were so worked up over before we boarded this flight?" I looked into her eyes to see if she'd tell me the truth or not.

"We should get going. The show starts in an hour." I sighed, but knew that the truth would come out sooner or later. So I let it go for now.

"Alright." Janet grabbed her things as we were escorted off the plane by Joey and her other body guards.

We went into the venue, and she went straight to her dressing room. I went to get dressed before the show started. When I went in there I saw Guerro, Dom, Mishay, Allison, and Alexandra staring at me.

"Um, is something wrong guys?"

"By something wrong do you mean the fact that you've been screwing the boss, and you guys are now all in love?" I scratched behind my neck at Guerro's question as he smirked.

"Look, it's much more complicated than that. I'm sure she'll talk about it with ya'll when she's ready. Until then we have a show to do, and I'd like to get dressed."

"Denzel, you know that it's okay right? We're all family here. You and the boss are actually really cute together." I chuckled at Allison's comment.

"We'll let you get dressed D. But we're definitely going to talk about this. I want to know how this happened." Alexandra and I were probably the closest out of the group. So I knew that she'd want answers.

"Yeah, I hear you A. As for the rest of you your questions will be answered soon. If she feels up to talking about it. It will probably be tonight after the show. But what we all need to do right now is get in the right headspace. So that we can give the fans one hell of a show."

"I hear you D man. Tonight will be epic. I just have a feeling." Domonique smiled.

"Tonight's definitely going to be special since it's my birthday. I plan on turning the night out." Allison flipped her hair as she looked in the mirror.

"I know I'm late. But Happy Birthday Alli."

"It's okay. I know you were in the hospital. So you get a pass, but thank you." I hugged Allison before going to get myself ready for the show.

Since it was her birthday we'd all probably celebrate after the show. If Janet was feeling up to it she'd come. If not the hotel room getting rest is where she'd reside.

- SHOWTIME -

The time had come and we were performing to a sold out crowd. The energy was high, and everyone was having the time of their lives. I kept my eyes on Janet as she gave a high energy performance, and performed Burn It Up.