Chapter 2: A gift from a God of Reincarnation

A gift from God.

Francisca POV

So... I'm not going to remember anything at all, my parents, my house, my cars, my friends and all the people I've helped. Also that angel azreal, I won't remember him.

Speaking of were still talking to each other and I forgot.

"Hey, Azreal?"

"Yeah. What's up?" (Azreal)

Well if I'm in heaven probably I want to meet the man himself.

"I want to meet God," I said staring at his face.

"B-But that's absurd!" (Azreal)

"P-Please......"

I gave him my best puppy eyes that no one would ever resist. I'm cute for a fifteen-year-old after all.

"Well, I'll see what I can do. Wait here." (Azreal)

His wings spread at his back and flew.
There's nothing for me to do, so I waited. He came back after 1 minute. That was fast.

"Francisca! He said yes! I don't know why but he said yes and meet him at that gate entrance." (Azreal)

"What gate entry---"

The clouds behind me became a gate. And I thought why of all things why a gate? wouldn't be better if he flew me.

"Azreal, wouldn't it be better if you flew me to god?"

"Yes but only angels can only go to the main level of heaven, this part of heaven just you know guides souls of humans where we want them to go." (Azreal)

Well, my dream of flying with an angel was crushed. And I came closer to the gate and opened it.

I can see God from up this close I think I'm gonna cry. I mean a little.

"Francisca." (???)

"Yes? " I responded.

"Listen that accident of yours was caused by one of my subordinates so your death was unplanned. All That I can say is I'm sorry. " After that, he kneels before me. Like dogeza style.

"My name is Mirai. A God of reincarnation. I hope you forgive my subordinate." (Mirai)

"Its ok God, besides didn't you taught me to forgive people so please stop kneeling and stand up. "

"Thank you, by the way, tomorrow is your birthday right?" (God)

I freaking forgot it will be my birthday tomorrow. "Yes, it will be my 15 birthday tomorrow. It's on December 25. I don't know how it ended up being Christmas."