Listen Up! If you want me to update read this.

Author here. Listen here!!! I'm the author of this book. Yes. If you want me to update more the only thing that's probably stopping me is because of lack of confidence over this book.

I feel like this is just a waste of time or something. Please umm, tell me about what's lacking in my book. Or what do you want? Maybe if I find you're idea satisfying I'll reconsider.

About love and romance, its just teasing for now nothing serious. Listen there might be some Yuri haters but.... Don't worry just tell me if you hate that stuff.

I already have 8 chapters ready. Please tell me if you have any ideas I won't hate or stalk you. I just want more people to actually have some feedbacks about this. Also every chapters are now 3,000 words or more.

I want to thank [Speechless] he/she the only one like voting this much.

I dunno who you are but thank you. The characters have something to say also.

Francisca: please don't bash author~san for anything!

Kc: Nah you can bash him whenever you want. Tell you what I'll give you her address then send her a scary porcelain doll. Its that easy.

Author~san: N-Not a doll!

Celestia: Send us some weapons too!

John: And armor

Francisca: Ah yeah, anyways as you know Riley Metallicana is not just a character I made up. She is inspired by an author who actually voted for this. Her name was Riley in wattpad.

Author~san: Yep never forgot her promise!

Yoshiko: What about me?

Author~san: Listen here you are a long wayyyy like 10 more chapters.

Yoshiko: Damn you.

Anyways that's all I wanted to say. If you want more just vote! If my previous chapter gets 3 votes I'll update later at 9:30.

If not. Then wait another week! Just kidding.

Wait for another month. Just kidding.

Wait for tomorrow to come. That's all.

Please keep supporting. I promise I'll have eye bugs through working with this book.

Sayonara! Arigato! Spatziba! Uhh, Thank you?

Yeah that's about all.

Finished writing 9:11 PM.