Chapter 43: Summoned Heroes Arrived and Demon Generals

??? POV

"*pant* *pant* I'm sooo late!"

I was still going to attend my class and I knew I was late. I slide open up the door and immediately my teacher and my classmate looked around from where I was standing.

''Ah, The late comer. How many times have you been late?'' (???)

''Umm Teacher Agatha, I had a very good reason----''

''Let me guess, you overslept.'' (Teacher Agatha)

''Yes ma'am but-----''

''Still your late you have to wait it out until your next class.'' (Teacher Agatha)

She was my homeroom teacher.

I always had the feeling she didn't liked me at all.

I had no choice but to stand outside of the classroom.

I tried to take a small little peek of what we're they talking about.

In short eavesdropping.

''Alright class, now that the problem is now fixed well... we still have to plan our Christmas party on December. This is college be more convenient kids.'' (Teacher Agatha)

That's right I'm 17. *sigh* It's been 2 years already. Wonder if leader is doing fine up there?

''Teacher I propose we have a small little after event! The star would be me!'' (Michael)

My small trip to fantasy land was crushed. It was my classmate of a jerk. Michael. Honestly, Why the heck am I stuck with him?  I wanted to burn him alive.

''Yes teacher I propose that too! and I'll be the other star! Don't you think I'm cute guys?'' (Melanie)

Our popular girl says while winking with such a cute gleaming aura around her but don't be fooled.

''''YES, YOU ARE MISS MELANIE!!!''''

The boys just responded so positively.

While the girls... are probably thinking this from their expressions.

'STOP STEALING ALL THE GUYS YOU B*TCH'

Our class whore and slut Melanie Choi who slept with the whole basketball team and probably the whole sports team boys.

The title 'school slut' was perfect for her.

She was the little sister type well maybe. I would constantly see Melanie with a new set of guys everyday.

That's what I would call a professional play girl.

Who has no future at all 100% guarantee.

However for some reason she dotes on Michael so much. That's basically a good thing for me.

Now Michael can finally leave me alone.

"Non! Why can't sakura be my other star?! Teacher don't worry! We'll shine more brightly than a thousand meteorites!" (Michael)

He says while doing some weird stuck up poses while standing on his table.

"Grrrr......" (Melanie)

Also don't drag me into this!

My name is Tsukine Sakura.

My last name is Tsukine.

My first name is Sakura.

Don't get confused.

I've been staying at america for 5 years. We had to escape from Japan from debt.