Chapter 5: Enemy becomes Friends

Enemy becomes Friends

Francisca's POV

What does he mean by doing something at night that his brother don't know. I know I'm 15 years old mentally so I technically guess sometimes and I know its something that children should understand when they're old enough. Still this boy ..... Poor him he must had to live a horrible life.

"Why are you making a face like your taking pity on me." (???)

"Well give me your name and I might consider telling you why."

"Well your awfully calm even in this situation, I'm certainly impressed normally kids would just cry for help or scream. Okay then the name's John." (John)

So his name is john I wonder what's his after because of watching numerous movies bandits would just abuse or torture the victim but he's doing nothing. Just.... Talking.

"I hope your telling the truth JOHN if that is your real name."

"Ha haha so tell me why. " (John)

"Well because I kinda know what you're experiencing right now. And your being treated poorly by your older brother, abused and treats you like a punching bag. "

"Your pretty smart for a five year old." (John)

He grabs my hand and took my sharp stone and begin cutting the rope tied onto me.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because this is what I do in the night. When brother kidnaps people and when I have the chance I help them escape and this is what I do every time brother sleeps." (john)

"That's mean you get punished every time you let people escape."

"Yeah I'm used to it... And there we go. Help your other friends while I--" (John)

John didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because he was punched to the wall by that ugly man.

"So... It wasn't an accident every time I'm asleep they just don't escape on they're own you helped them you fool! " 

He started punching john over and over.

"STOP PUNCHING HIM!"

The ugly man looked at me. His face was scary as heck. John started chanting one of his spells

'oh god of the wind give me power help those who are in need and let them fear my power. '
[Wind Magic: WIND CUTTER]

Then a powerful wind slashed the wall almost destroying it but thankfully the cabin or house whatever this is didn't collapse. But that ugly man dodged it like a boss.

"You've been practicing while I'm asleep aren't you."

"And I thought you're not paying any attention to me at all. "

'Oh god of the wind give me power help those in need and let them fear my power. '
[Wind Magic: WIND CUTTER]

John chanted the same spell then he's brother were chanting also.

'Water that reflects power, reflect this spell that will soon be devoured'
[Water Magic: WATER REFLECT]

John's spell got reflected back at him. John tried chanting it again but failed he's low on magic power because he's beaten to a pulp before. Then I remembered a spell that heals the body and regains strength. I only saw it in a book so I never tried but I have to try even if I don't know what kind of element I have.