Chapter 6: Unlocked Phone

Unlocked Phone

Francisca's POV

100% that was in front on my screen. Your phone was fully charged.

I unlocked my phone I saw my profile picture man I looked so.... mature!

Luckily my brother is asleep. Me and Glenn share rooms so he doesn't see anything happening me opening my phone but what will happen if mom and dad found out.

"Honey is there any problem? I checked if your okay. " (Mom)

OH GOD why of all time here? Dammit. I quickly turned off my phone and ran into bed.

Please respect one's privacy and knock.

"I'm okay mom is there anything you need?"

"I just want to talk to you hon about what happened, what your feeling right now"

"I mean I now know that i can use light and fire element and possibly copy any kind of spell if its my element." 

It's making me worry instead. Though I am awesome.... If only I could control it.

"Come with me in the garden." (Mom)

I followed her at the back of the garden it was a dead end.

"Ah ah ah don't always believe what you only see."

CREAK CREAK (the sound of the entrance way opening)

Mom pulled one of the vines and there was a tree opened its half body revealing a secret entrance.

"Whoa!" 

I said with glistening eyes. I know that's probably normal but it's my first time seeing a secret passage in this world!

We went through the secret passage and I saw a training course.

"Listen Francisca this the Snow family training course. Do you know why our last name is Snow?"

"Because we specialize in water spells as well as freezing techniques and spell other elements." I said.

"Very Good, now this training course is where we snow clan train, master, and perfect our techniques passed on to generation."

Mom gave me stones which I read in a book this are called [Elemental stones] give it a little bit of magic power and say 'fire come forth' or any kind of element and if that element responds that means you can use that element. There seems to be some stones missing. There are only [Elemental stones] that normal people not nobles or royals elements that they can possess.

"You do know what this is right? "

"Yup. I know all of the stones so mom can I try this stones out?"

"Of course, but can you please start with water because I have a spell to teach you later, I'm also going to set up a magic barrier."

I started with the water stone.

"Water come forth!" 

Water filled up half of the training course. I felt the water beneath my feet and it was cold.

"That's a strong magic energy and your only five!" 

Wanting to secretly be praised more. I didn't hesitate to call all the other stones.

"Fire, water, wind, light, dark, earth come forth!" 

All of the stones responded to my calling.