Chapter Past 1: Kinder garden

Francisca's POV

June 4, 2005

It was my first day of kindergarten. I'm so excited for my father will come and see me off. This will be the first time he will leave out of the office.

Mom was already outside.

My parents job was being the CEO and practically the president of the Furukawa company.

We own resorts, rent houses, advertisements, a big air plane, and we also sell cars basically what you call my parents workaholics. However, I still thought my parents we're awesome.

I wanted to be like father.

I admired father.

I am obedient to father.

Father is the parent I wanted to be.

The protector and the pillar of the family.

I love mom but she spoils me with dresses and I don't like that.

I was the abnormal or what my family would call special.

You see. My great grandfather was named Furukawa Aoji. He was Japanese.

My great grandma who is still alive named Mitsuru Yuki. Spoiled me to death. I'm not complaining though. She would sometimes give me jasmine tea.

Which was weird because I liked it. They would say it was weird for a kid having to like tea.

"Onee~shamaa....."

A kid came in and grabbing my sleeve. She had dark hair, light skin, cute and pouty face and she was my little sister.

Emily R. Schuyler.

Technically we're rich and all that.

My father named Owen F. Schuyler was half american half Japanese.

My mother who was pure Filipino.

My late grandmother and grandfather who both died in a car accident is probably into heaven now.

My grandmother who was the daughter of Furukawa Aoji and Mitsuru Yuki.

My American grandfather. He was blond.

However there was slight genetic disorder from me. My great grandfather as you all know. Furukawa Aoji. Had purple hair.

We thought he just dyed his hair into purple. Turns out it was actually natural.

Me and Emily was the 3rd generation of the family.

But I wonder why only me? Emily had black hair.

Its so unfair.

On my first day on kinder garden I was happy because I get to play with other kids.

My mom wanted it to be a normal. So no limo's when going to the kinder garden.

When we arrived my happiness turned into nervous ness.

What if my teachers hate me?

What if they dislike me?

What if wont make any friends?

My self awareness at the age of five actually is scary. I was only a child yet, I was worried about these things.

It was a public kinder garden.

My mom wanted me to have a normal life. However, what she didn't know is that I was bullied everyday in that kinder garden.