Chapter 30: The princess have fallen in love with me? Well i think so...

Francisca's POV

That princess was sure a handful, but I do like teasing people. Love their face when they turn red. I unequipped my armor/clothes and undid the spell changing body thing. I should make a potion changing next time. Hmm but the after effects is what I'm worried about. I'll think about it. I left the empty alleyway. Diving into the crowd of people.

Now let's see what's more interesting.... Hmm blue or purple? Hmm definitely purple.

Oh yeah, when I returned back to the forest I ordered my shadow clone to spy on some things how's the princess while I left her like that. I wanna hear the full story later clone 44.

"Hmm.... I am at an admits of choice. Purple or Blue....... I love them both but.... Hmm I'm stupid why not both? Excuse me I want that blue pendant with the lion's face and the purple necklace."

"Ohh, you have quite the eyes miss... In this kingdom our spirit animal are lions. We are prideful and dangerous. So it will be 100,000 Jewel." The old lady said.

Damn jewelries are really painful to the wallet. I got my cloak for like 40,000 whatever I'll take it.

A certain kind of book or whatever caught my attention. That thing seems familiar to me....... I took a little more closer look.

Hmm???? Is that? An earth magazine??? It seems like in bikini magazine too!!!

"Hey lady what's that--------"

"Halt!!! You are coming with us kid. The Royal family orders you to be at there presence." (Guards)

The freak! I'm shopping right now!

"I just came there like 2 hours ago. Let me give a break!"

"Sorry not my problem." (Guards)

"Let me buy some stuff okay? Then I'll go! I'm so sorry ma'am for rudeness I'll take the two."

I gave her the 100,000 J, I don't want the Royal family waiting. It seems like my connection with [Purple Demon] is revealed huh. Well.... Let's just hope we came back alive and hope that people won't kidnap me next. Considering I have a good relationship with myself.

I came back to that handsome castle. Sebastian the same butler who accompanied me, accompanied me as well into the office.

"My King and Queen. You're visitor has arrived." (Sebastian)

Sebastian said opening the doors revealing me.

"Oh~ do we have to meet again so soon you're majesty and also the princes are here." I bowed politely.

"Now, now we're friends now right? And we will be considering partnering and helping you grow you're successful merchant group." (Queen Elaine)

What? Seriously!

"What? Excuse me but I'm just a simple owner at a small company."

"At that age and you're already an owner of a successful company. That's really hard to believe. We offered you to graduate early but you refused." (King Julius II)

"Besides you already gave is you're vow that we will be the taste testers of you're new products!! Isn't that fun! You're like our chef!" (Queen Elaine)

Oh god. I'm already a chef at home....

"Ah yes... Can I take a seat? My feet are aching from shopping."

"Oh yes, I'm very sorry for ruining you're shopping spree. I hope the guards wasn't too rude." (Queen Elaine)

They we're rude as f***.............. Is what would I say.