Chapter 14: Back to the labyrinth

Back to the labyrinth

Francisca's POV

~oof~

Finally my bed... I have to embarrassingly carry kc back to the girl's dorm. This temple is so big though I got lost five times.

*flashback*

1st time
*kitchen*

"Nope not the dorms."

2nd time
*training room*

"Aw come on!"

3rd time
*OBA* (ORDONIA BATTLE ARENA)

"OMG THATS FRANCISCA!" A woman said.

"I WANT TO GET AN AUTOGRAPH!!!"

"MARRY ME!"

I'M ONLY FIVE IDIOTS

"CAPTURE HER! I WANT TO PINCH HER CUTE CHEEKS!"

*Pant* *pant*

I ran away as fast as I could.

4th time
*Entrance*
This is the entrance. That's it I'm outta here!

Joke. Let's see where to know?!

5th time
*bathroom*

~flush~

(O.O)------> me

(O.O)------> Daniera

Of all the people to come across...... It has to be her.

"YOU! WE'RE NOT DONE YET! " (Daniera)

THAT'S IT I'M RUNNING FOR MY LIFE WHILE I'M CARRYING KC. Man she's kinda heavy.

End of flashback

*sigh*

I'm thinking it has been 3 days. Maybe the elf's miss me. I have to visit them later.

Now let's see what happened again? Oh yeah I defeated a boss and I also got a boss drop I know I hid it somewhere..........

Just wait a minute.......

AH! Found it....

I didn't realize that it was so.... shiny and pretty.

Also a scarf.... I'll give it to Glenn, besides I have only a month left.

I don't have much time left.

Let's see if any apps updated like Snapchat or twitter or the best of all Facebook.

*scrolling*
.
.
*scrolling*

Oh my god. Okay I know I be over exaggerating but as her big sister... I have to support her... This is a lot to take in but.... MY LITTLE SISTER SHE'S HAVING A BOYFRIEND!!

I knew this day would come... She's been idling me since we were kids...hopefully she's just found someone...and not following my footsteps.

Well I'm not proud of it but I have been dating almost 44 boys? I don't know almost that kind of number...

They won't leave me alone. So yeah I dated them and broke their heart. Not sorry.

*scroll* *scroll*