Chapter 44: The Seven Deadly Generals of Sins

3rd persons POV

Last time on Reincarnated in Another World With My Systematic Phone....

~Somewhere in the Demon Tower~

The Demon Kingdom Generals had a plan on breaking the demon lord's seal so 'it' can create havoc and chaos into the magic world.

They we're holding on a meeting to break free their ruler.

Rufus the sin of sloth. The 86th Demon General of sloth who deemed that title through his power by killing the 85th Demon General of Sloth. From the race of the beast-men demon. From the [Hornus Demon Clan]. Rufus has horns kind of like a goat. Likes: sleeping, hobbies: sleeping, Goals in life: Sleeping, Wife: Sleeping, and Loves: Sleeping.

Roselia the sin of Lust. The 50th Demon General of Lust. She was a succubus who wanted to make love whoever and whatever she wants. From the race of the Immura Succubus. They have a hard time reproducing infants. So there are 20 left in the [Immura Succubus Clan].

Cadmus the sin of Greed. The 44th Demon General of Greed. He never shares. Even the same air he never shares. He likes looting humans for their stuff. From the White Skinned Minatour clan. Minatours most often have red or black skins. The white skinned one's are very rare so the rarer the higher the price. The [White Skinned Minatour Clan] is on the brink of extinction.

Scotus the sin of Gluttony. The 126th Demon General of Gluttony, he wants every what every body has, power, body, money, food and kills. He also likes wasting this things. From the race of goblins.

Krampus the sin of Wrath. The 9th Demon General of Wrath. She has never liked anyone. Likes hurting and killing things. She has an uncontrollable anger, had a thing with starting feuds and never likes late people. In short very impatient. She's a [Dark Elf], however before she was just a normal elf until someone putted a curse on her. Her blond hair became jet black as dark as the night.

Phenex the sin of Envy. The 75th Demon General of Envy. She gets jealous very easily about someone else's possessions. Loves her stuff to the point giving names to her things. Also likes the attention getting onto her. An attention seeker. Every names she thinks of starts with the letter P. She came from the [Dark Dragon Clan].

Meladius the sin of Pride. The 2nd Demon General of Pride. He always looks at someone weak and never see them as a waste of time. Underestimates every one he battles. Except for the demon lord. He's the only surviving member of his clan. The [Fatura Demon Clan]. Where his clan is the only demon clan who posses the [Blood Torn Eyes].

Completing them the Seven Generals of Sins. The Seven Deadly Sins.

[Aww that cool anime? Gosh #Diannethebestwaifu]

"Meladius~ Can I please go somewhere?~ It's about my new pray that you might get an interest in." (Roselia)

"ZzzzzZzzzZzzzz....." (Rufus)

The sin of lust, roselia sets out a plan to target her prey...

Rufus is just sleeping.

"No fair! She always get to go out! Me and my little baby needs to harvest some souls.... My sweet little [Pharana].... My baby...." (Phenex)

The sin of Envy then began to caress her weapon. A double blade sword that has been enveloped by Demonic Aura and Ores that usually mined in the demon kingdom. It had the power of the dark one could call it an [Elemental Weapon] however, it wasn't powered with [Elemental cores] which you would see in a [Elemental Weapon].