10,000K Project Earth RW Trailer

Francisca's POV

We're just bored of things... What happened and all.

Of all the things we just got back from Earth GBW...

Thanks to System 007 dragging me into that earth.

It was so fun and horrible. Meeting my male version of my self.

'Host did you know why its called Earth GBW?' (System 007) says talking in my mind.

No.

'Hehe~~ its where yaoi scenes is all about. Project Earth GBW! Project earth Gender Bend World!' (System 007)

Don't make me remind that. My gender bend self is actually dealing with... Boy love...

'System 007 ships everything!'

You better start finding another host.

'Aw come one host! How bout this why don't we travel to Project Earth RW?'

What's Project RW?

'Hehe~~ Project Real World! You get to meet who REALLY created you and what world does she live in.'

I mean I don't have anything to do so...

'Also you can't bring anyone this time. Its only a one person teleportation.'

Time will stop right?

'On this one! So don't worry host!'

Fine let's teleport now.

'What host said!'

***

It was weird, I know this isn't my first time teleporting it just feels your whole cells are being teleported while being on conscious.

'We have arrived host! Welcome to Earth RW!'

Great so what is this world made of-----------

I was distracted by a girl with pink glasses while holding her phone laying on the sofa with a soft pillow.

She was wearing a green maroon T-shirt with printed Einsteinium and yellow short which looked like she used in a volleyball uniform.

She dropped her phone when she noticed me standing next to a glass table.

"Uhh, hi..."

Her jaw dropped and a fly almost made it their way into her mouth.

"Y-You.... No! This can't be!!!"

She then looked at her phone checking on her whatever I can't see...

"This..... Isn't possible! Why are you here!? You're-------"

"???"

"???????? KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-----------"

"[Null Magic: Paralyze] shhshhh! Ugh, not another one!"

The girl with the pink glasses was paralyzed. My ears we're bleeding from her screams.

"Alright um... My name is francisca snow. Whats yours?"