Chapter 42: This is not disney Ariel little mermaid

Francisca's POV

Hahhh..... 

Ahhhhh....

This is so... Awkward. They might think I'm a pervert!

"A-Ah u-um... I-I'm sorry!"

I said while bowing down a perfect 90 degrees bow. I didn't know it was her.....    b-boob........

I was so flushed in red, my face up to my ear and my teeth was shivering. My hands we're trembling from fear and anxiousness. 

"You!!! How dare you touch Princess Serena's private part!"

Said the blond girl, who i think her name was shella.

"I could just-----"

As she was inhaling whatever she's inhaling and she screamed to the top of her lungs. making me desperately cover up my ears. I knelt due to the pain in my ear.

(Just imagine this is a mermaid and she's blond, I know this is black canary found on google)

"Stella stop." 

She stopped screaming. Blood ran through my ear and I couldn't hear anything. They seemed to have argue for a bit before taking glances at me.

Drowsiness is what I felt and I fainted right away.

***

It feels like I'm in a soft place again.... 

Oh no don't tell me.

I woke up, realizing I was just on a soft fluffy bed. Thank goodness. 

As I was about to stand up, my ear felt really felt itchy. Then i held my ear noticing it being bandaged with herbs. Who did this?

As I try to remember why am I here and how did I ended up being here.

My wolf ears just twitched, and my tails straightened. 

Oh my ears and tails are still invisible.

My wolf ears seemed to be fine, although its supposed to be the sensitive spot of my whole body. Forgot about my tails.

Wait! Where's Princess Christal and Celestia!?

SYSTEM 007!!!!!!!!

I just also realized my mask is gone! Touching my face just to make sure nothing happened while I was asleep. I sighed in relief. 

Now that I observe more does my body seem to be lighter than normal? 

A fish that looked like dory went pass by me. Swimming like a fish of course------