Chapter 31: Day of the Bloody Auction and a Mermaid?

Francisca's POV

Ah yes, drawing of lots. Seems like whoever gets the king lot gets the egg. Now... Wonder who will it be?

"On three reveal you're lot." (Ichigo)

"Mn..." (All)

"One, Two..."

"Three!!!"

They all revealed their lots. Everyone else's was blank except for someone. She was holding the lot stick while her hands we're shaking.

"Oi! I said I had a phobia about birds! I don't like this someone change with me!" (Gold)

"Okay gold, hate to break it to ya, but seems like you have the luck for animals but...." (Sanny)

"Face it. You're afraid." (Haichi)

"Yes I am! I don't like them drooling, furry, lice animals!" (Gold)

"Their pets not animals." (Roku)

"Wonder why you're luck with pets are high. Remember that one time we we're feeding the birds, but then when you walked in, the birds just ignored the seeds and just came charging at you." (Ichigo)

"One thing is for sure, I hate them." (Gold)

"*sigh* okay girls now, remember behave. I still have a lot on my plate. However I need you guys for my next raid, next week."

"Oh as the famous [Purple Demon] I suppose we can help. So do we dress up like you?" (Roku)

"Umm... Sorry to ask... But what kind of raid is it this time?" (Chichi)

"Ah illegal slave traders and drugs. I want to save them all."

"We're in. Right guys?" (Ichigo)

"Of course. More people like us needs to be freed!" (Haichi)

"Ah yes, but who's gonna watch the egg? I don't like my nails to be broken." (Gold)

They all looked at each other thinking who was best at babysitting jobs. Theres only one responsible enough sister so I responded, "Ask unme~chan my clones can cover up the business for now. Listen next week, Wednesday. We strike."

"Ou!!!!!" They raised all of their hands up high and they all agreed.

"Now I'll be going. Better prepare, we'll need lots of ropes and lots of clothes."