Im so stupid! Important discussion!!!!!

Hi there ~~~ I want to say that first I'm stupid and a dum dum. How did I became stupid? I forgot! They were more other elements! I'm soooo stupid! I feel like I have to edit everything. Also the characters may or may not have heard adding ~san and ~sama. You know all the Japanese things.

Anyways what I wanted to say was I'm going to think about the plots and twists more. More easter eggs.

Like in the chapter 21: Celestia the weapon shifter.

You know the guy who speaked the funny accent his son is named Dexter while I was surfing wattpad for more fantasy books I found.

Reincarnated as a Job Master.

Which is made by one of my favorite authors. dexdy11DDN

Dexter was inspired by dexdy the author. He was so nice and very responsive to comments. So I decided I'll make a character just like him.

Another one was Miranda. It was inspired by. @Miranda_Pearl

She was the owner of Miranda's Furniture Shop. I decided to make her because of one of my responsive readers who was commenting nicely. She played as a powerful Nobel who decided to run a furniture shop. Why? Still adding details.

And the last easter egg was Want to Love it clothe Shop.

I was sure that by making this hopefully it'll make one of my friends in wattpad known as wna_loveit . The name aisyah was he he he. I asked what kind of name she uhh wanted.

[Totally not true but I had no choice. She doesn't even know I made a character that has her kind of name in it. She gave me her nickname though, Aisyah was her nickname]

Anyways I've done some research on the internet. I was so stupid the elements that I wrote was.... Lacking some stuff. Like ice, lightning, nature, lightning, and demon banisher. A secret one.... Which is supposed to be a secret but what the heck.

This is just to say that I'm editing and maybe adding characters. That who may appear to be my responsive readers. Such as Miranda and Wna_love it or a nice author like Dexdy. I recommend you try reading his stories.

By new readers I have been planning to some of my responsive readers and voters. Make them an inspired character.

Anyways that's all I've got bye bye now. We'll have 9 more characters next time, all girls no boys. I guess you'll be surprised? Who knows.

Also give me opinions on what kind of villain.... Would bring the hate... And the wrath... Yeah you know, I'm not a great character maker, anyways author out!