Chapter 48: Cursing Girl

Francisca's POV

[1 Day Earlier]

''So.... These heroes, are they strong?'' 

I continue to sip my tea, it was troublesome that we have heroes now... and the fact that their from another world. I have to re-think my plans of living my life peacefully here but....

My curiosity is taking over my whole body!

What kind of people are they?

Are they from earth?

Are they strong?

Could I possibly know them?

I tensed back, having people knowing me for my past life is.... excessively dangerous , right.... my appearance is really recognizable. Purple hair and eyes. Genetics proved them wrong of having natural purple eyes... The me and the now appearances are practically the same. 

In earth, I would be assumed as a cosplayer and people would take pictures of me and ended up posting them online. Although, my father the CEO of the Furukawa Company, as the next heir I would have to take a low profile so he hired high class hackers and torned down the posts. Of course, police has their mouth shut because of my family's dough.

 Although here, it seemed like these features... is considered a real danger to me.

I was believed to be a child of the Yoshiko clan. I have gathered information on the clone I left at the home of the Yoshiko clan... and it seemed it was burned to the ground. The ominous people who burned the ground until nothing was left was my adopting mother. 

Girls from the Yoshiko clan are supposed to have a grey hair. Boys had purple hair ones. Such as Edam Yoshiko. However, my clone did not say why did they sealed my ears for so long? My real mother in this world seemed to have given birth to me and died. How?

How did none of my spirits knew my sealed ears? They could potentially feel unbalanced mana or sealed castings... so how? Is this a special kind of seal that no one, even I, can feel?

''Well, I mean that depends. Listen Francisca-sama, these heroes was just summoned here 3 days ago, however, their all Lvl. 500 up!'' (Niira)

''It's only natural, heroes are usually summoned powerfully, blessings from gods and a huge amount of mana.'' (Ichigo)

''Well, I mean! Isn't it unfair! From what I heard, one of the heroes was only Lvl. 1! Just how unfair is that?'' (Gold)

''Hohhh...'' I continued to sip my tea and was uninterested after finding out their level however for the Lvl.1 Hero I was curious beyond curious. I mean, My girls are much more stronger than them. I gave them my one hellish training on becoming stronger. Though, I focus more on these 9 girls in making them stronger. In case something happens to me they'll have to fill in for me.

''And hear this hear this! Juu and I found out---'' (Kyuu)

'''---That their planning to introduce the adventurers tomorrow!'' (Juu)

''Meaning, roku, chichi, shii, haichi and chichi will be there?''