Chapter 16: My Race is not human Anymore.

Francisca's POV

I've awoken not in the ground but..... somewhere dark and cold I wasn't comfortable.

'Hello Francisca...' 

An unknown voice spoke, it felt like cold ice... being poured down at my back and it felt like anytime soon.... I would meet death itself.

"Who are you?! Why is it dark in here? Did you do something to me?" I said panickingly I don't like dark places when I'm alone.

'Someone who's interested in a human like you.' By the way he said human like me.... it felt like I was being stared at or this person or an unknown thing for me is a pedophile who likes kidnapping five year olds.

"Human? That means you're not human."

'Exactly you're actually smart aren't you little girl.'

Well technically I'm 15 and adding 5 years of living in this world I would be 20 years old mentally. Well none of that matters and what pissed me off was that... where the heck am I and why am I kidnapped in a dark place like this?

"Why have you come for me?" 

'I was getting bored... Entertain me with your life.'

Entertain? I'm a not any kind of magician nor a street performer and even if I was I wouldn't have time to entertain a guy such as him, "So what you meant to say is... becoming you're little puppet right?"

'I like how you see things my way....'

"Sorry but I can't be your little puppet, kill me if you want to. I'll just come back again."

'So you know about reincarnation, Interesting.... Did the God of Reincarnations Mirai reincarnated you? but wait you somehow got you're memories back....You're one interesting girl. He usually does the job right...'

"You knew Mirai?!"

'Ugh... His name is something I don't like to hear...'' 

"I didn't knew that....and I'm supposed to be a daughter of man."

'Ah yes.. you humans do lack in knowledge after all..'

Did he just insulted my race? I mean we humans are still evolving and still trying to learn and adapt new things so I'm not so happy with his sentence, "Cut to the chase, I don't like being anyone's puppet. Tell me how to break through you're... Dark room or something."

'Well we're inside of your mind... You're dreaming about well nothing except for me.'

Ah, right this isn't really particularly can be called as a ''dream'', ''nightmare'' is a much better term. "Well show you're self! All I can hear is your voice! You're cold voice."

'You're sure you're not going to regret it?'