Chapter 9: Crush

Crush

John's POV

After she saved me from my brother. She saved me from the dark and let me see light. The light that I have never seen before in my little life.

*flashback*

"Brother stop hurting her! You'll ruin her face!" John said.

I'm hoping that brother would stop hurting kids. Brother looked at the little boy and started punching it.
I grabbed his hand trying to calm him down. Because he was angered by the little girl that's why he hurted her. Unleashing his anger.

He stopped finally. Brother took the two other kids and putted them on the cage. I'm sorry.

Then the purpled girl woke up.

"Hey look at this one its got purple hair we can sell her for a high price."
Brother said.

"Oh seems you're awake sleeping beauty. " said brother. "Want to see something cool. "

I have to say something.

"Don't even dare the more untouched they are the higher the price." There I'll try to reason with him.

"And who are you to tell me that!" 

He slapped me. It doesn't hurt. I'm used to it. 

"But you have a point though." 

Why did you even slapped me in the first place.

He looked at the other girl with a small grin on his face.

"OH DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!"
The purple hair girl said.

"And you even had the nerve to talk to me after what I did to your little friends." 

I know brother is going to hurt them. I have to do something.

Perfect timing a cliff we'll just drop down. I also see a cabin. I purposely headed for the cliff. Its just a small drop.

After that we stayed that cabin and of course brother punishes me.

"You insolent little brat!" Then he punched me. 

"I'm sorry brother please forgive me."

"If you weren't my brother I could've killed you a long time ago. Anyway watch the little brats for me would ya I'm going to sleep a little. "

"Of course brother! I won't let anyone escape!"

 I said and thought that this is the perfect timing to let them escape.

"Hello there." 

"You see when my brother sleeps it's hard to wake him up so when at night I do something he doesn't know." 

I mean it's true, i help people escape and I like to joke around a little.

The girl suddenly makes a face that she's giving me pity. 

"Why are you making a face like your taking pity on me." 

"Well give me your name and I might consider telling you why. " she said calmly.

"Well your awfully calm even in this situation, I'm certainly impressed normally kids would just cry for help or scream. Okay then the name's John."

"I hope your telling the truth JOHN if that is your real name."

 That part was funny.

"Ha haha so tell me why. " 

"Well because I know your situation and your being treated poorly by your older brother, abused and treats you like a punching bag. If it was me I would've run away but here you are."

She already understand what I've been through?!

"Your pretty smart for a five year old."

I noticed she's holding something sharp. Perfect timing. I grabbed it and started to cut the rope tied to her.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because this is what I do in the night. When brother kidnaps people and when I have the chance I help them escape and this is what I do every time brother sleeps." 

"That's mean you get punished every time you let people escape." 

Don't worry I'm used to it. 

*End of flashback*

Now that I became her guard. I'll protect her be by her side forever. And hope that her feeling is the same as mine.

Authors note: First time making a romance scene. Now john isn't just going to be the boy who's in love with her. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I'll fast forward time every now and then. Please leave a vote, comment and suggestion. Pls.