Chapter 35: Azure Lake with Hannah

Francisca POV

Morning and the first day of school. For now the reason my phone is haven't got any screentime yet is because I can't seem to open it now....... I just found out this morning. I tried charging it several times with [Light Magic] even tried [Lightning Magic]

It just doesn't open. It just shut down and its refusing to open. However I did get a voice mail.

This phone will be having an initial upgrade. The upgrade will be done when its done. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. However I will suggest this will be worth the wait.

That's what the voicemail said. Honestly I just hope God is the one behind all this. For now I can't really tell the time. However thanks to my roommate having a clock. Its currently 4:31 AM. What woke me up? It was the excitement of riding diamond. Oh the riding gear for Hannah.

"[Creation Magic: Create]"

[This picture is not mine. I just wanted to show you what it looks like. From Google as always]

The leather boots and white horse riding clothes. Its quite nice if I say so myself. While mine looks like this.

Mine is much more unrevealing

Mine is much more unrevealing. Also its long sleeved and its black with white pants.

"Yosh, I guess take a bath for now. Wake her up then... Hmm maybe make sandwiches. I will drag her out of her bed. Oh! I forgot! The new spell!! Now it won't be a waste on time taking a bath."

[Water Magic: Bubble Wash]

As the magic circle below me cleaned my whole body. I was in the bathroom of course I wanted to try this first. In case of any kind of set backs. Hmm... Seems like this spell actually leaves you dry. You seem to be wet for now then you're suddenly dry. Oh.... This is a nice spell... Took about 500 of my MP.

Ah, where could I get a kitchen? The house is a scary place for now, the school kitchen, I've had enough drama for now, the [Martier Sister's] house? No.... They might be still asleep. The castle kitchen I might not be welcomed in there. Hmm, oh the [sweet fox company] I did say I needed the Princess Christal's Kidnapper's Intel.