Chapter 56: Path To Clover Kingdom [2/3]

Francisca's POV

As I pulled my phone out to my pocket and see what does the map contained was still a few miles away from the kingdom we would still need to have some few stops for rest especially Elingana. My rental wyvern.

"Elingana are you tired yet? We can eat something if you'd like." I asked Elingana. He eyes gazed at me and I felt her wings bent down meaning she said yes on the rest part.

As we reached the ground, I quickly took some dry wood for a fire and chanted a small fire spell to light it up. Elingana laid down the itchy grass as I bent myself down and took a bunch of meat for me to cook. I marinated it before with soy sauce and a citrus fruit I packed before that was similar to lemon but I forgot the name. I tied it up to a clean stick and started to cook it.

Bringing us the fresh smell of cooking meat, and it was appetizing for the both of us. "Here you go... Uhh..."

Before giving the meat to Elingana... I quickly took a peak there to know its gender... "Here boy."

She flapped her wings as I placed the meat into the grass as she began chomping down into it barbarically. I find it interesting on how dragons ate. "We don't have much time but we'll camp for the night so we won't have to stop again tomorrow and get there by the next day as soon as possible."

She was still eating the peace of meat I gave her as I bite onto mine, she booped my head and I for a quick turn... She already finished hers. Leaving nothing but bones. Making a surprised face I tossed another meat hoping we can scrape by our rations. If we don't salvage our food or ended up using it and leaving nothing. We can just hunt.

"???"

Elingana suddenly went towards me with a tree in her mouth.

.-.

She suddenly dropped it in front of me creating a huge smoke of dust. That I covered my mouth for it and coughed. "E-Elingana boy, what was that for? Come on don't pluck out random tress out of nowhere."

Wait... It was wagging its tail. Panting even shows similar sign like its want to play fetch like a dog? "You wanna play fetch boy?"

It growled at me then positioning itself ready. "Well all right. Don't say I didn't warn you."

I picked the tree up with my right arm strength and the wyvern was surprised at first. "Ready Elingana?"

"Go fetch!" I threw it ad hard as I can and I... Threw it too hard. The wyvern seemed happy about it though.

Elingana rushed to chase the tree and well... I was left standing there thinking if I should've done that. "He'll be back...." I muttered and started fanning the camp fire. 

Its been a while and still no sign of Elingana. I have everything I needed on my [Inventory] and all she had was a saddlebag. 

I checked out my phone and saw about 30 red circles meaning dangerous things from the direction I threw the tree before. That means---

I looked and browsed to see if there were any green-friendly beasts and I saw 5 green ones but 1 circle was a little bit bigger than the rest of them. "It must be Elingana's circle. It's big and tall. That's also where I threw the tree."

Looks like their surrounded in the middle of a road.  I have to help and save them from whatever is surrounding them.

I put out the camp fire so no accidental fires would spread across the near forest and started making my way into the road. There was a small forest beside the road which let me came across a bush where I can hide and observe.