Chapter 21: Celestia The Weapon shifter!

Francisca's POV

HELL YEAH BACK HOME! And its .... Let me check my phone. 6:02 pm.

"Oh hi there Big sis!" Kc said.

"You're early." Mom said.

"Francis sir I'm almost ready with the spell." John said.

"Hi... Guys sorry if I look like I've seen a ghost." Dad said.

"Hi mom this is celestia! She's sleeping beside me!" I said.

"What?!" Celestia said.

"WHAT?!" All of them said.

"To tell you the truth our souls are kind of linked together. So.... I need to be there by her side!" I said innocently.

"Is that true little girl?!" Mom asked.

Celestia nodded.

"My bed is actually big enough for the both of us." I said.

"That means she's going to the heart academy too?" Mom asked.

"Well if it were my choice. Yes!" I said.

"Its her choice Gabby." Dad said.

"Well you're going to pay for you're expenses for her young lady! Her clothes, beds, and all the things she needs." Mom said.

"Oh its okay. I'll pay for everything she needs in this house. I'm actually going to shop tomorrow." I said.

"I can't accompany her tomorrow. I still have to master the new spell." John said.

"Its okay. I know the place. And I know if someone is going to scam me in shops, if someone steals I'll know and chase them." I said.

"Aww... I can't go. I still have to train hand to hand combat." Kc said.

"I'll watch the house." Mom said.

"I'll go to the ordonia temple for another search." Dad said.

"Its settled then! Also where's Glenn?" I said.

"Asleep in you're room."

We ate and I showed Celestia around the house and went to our rooms. She was amazed by the view of Magnus city by the window. Its full of lights.

"I didn't know you had a sister and a brother?" She asked.

"Well... Kc is just my cousin. Although we're not related by blood. They still accepted me as there family." I said.

"I see... You're pretty lucky huh?" Celestia said.

"Yeah."

'I guess I'm pretty lucky too...'

"Hmm? What?"

"Oh its nothing... Let's sleep." She said.

We we're face to face. She is still cute though. I guess I'm going to sleep now.

ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz

~The next day~

It was 8:00 am we we're getting ready. I grabbed my bag full of monster loots.

"See you later! Come on Celestia!" I said.

"Yes Francisca~sama!" She said.

We went into Magnus city. There were lots of booth. Food booth, magic booth and many kinds!

"Where are we going Mas-- I mean Francisca~sama." Celestia said.

"I'm looking for the Guild counter to exchange cores for money. And the other loot drops too." I said.