Chapter 57: Path to Clover Kingdom (3/3)

Previously... On the book that never updated...

I turned around and saw it was someone who had the royal crest in his crest. It must be the prince.

''Save your words you shitty prince. Because of these shits, I had a lot of time wasted on my hands. You better fucking pay after I kill tie these shits after.'' 

.-.-.-.-.

3rd Person's POV

It was a bandit situation from where they intend to kidnap the prince for ransom or to use him for something else. With the distraught of fear, the first prince hid inside the carriage covering his ears to erase all sounds. Maybe even crying inside. 

The man who had a knight uniform took out his sword and stood his guard beside the carriage, planning to not one of the bandits to swoop in and take the heir to the throne.

One after another, the bandits charged towards the purple-haired girl. Her body danced fluidly as if she did this a thousand times. She swiftly blocked and defended against each and every strike directed at her. One of her hand held the wrist of a bandit with incredible strength, enough to knock the blade out of the bandit's grasp, and kicked his crotch

Making a weird noise of screech seemingly pained through his balls probably got squashed. 

One bandit sought out with this sharp blade pointing the tip into Francisca's face she quickly moved to the left scraping her cheek with a wound caused by the sword until the blood dripped from her face she felt enraged. 

This was some keen swordsmanship it couldn't be mere bandits to have the skills to even scrap her by her cheek. She snickered and felt the adrenaline rushed to her whole body as she began to move to dodge every swing of the blade through her before finally, her eyes caught the bandit's wrists before twisting it, spinning her upper body she carried the bandit before throwing him and breaking his neck. 

It was exciting... Thrilling... She didn't have this much amusement after sleeping for what seemed like months. she continued to stick up the fights with few scratches which later healed because of her fast healing ability. 

''You bitch! Come at me and stop fighting like my grandmother!'' One bandit shouted. Running towards her unsheathing his sword by his waist and then continuously swinging elegantly that his moves didn't seem that much sloppy... 

Yawning putting her arms in her back, ''Weird for you to have common knowledge of basic swordsmanship.'' Francisca muttered which then the bandit took a step back. ''Y-You don't know what you're saying, little girl.'' The bandit was stuttering to which then Francisca took this to an advantage to taunt him.

''Is that so mister bandit? It feels so weird seeing a group of armed bandits just openly attacking with magic. You even gave me some scrapes and I have to say I'm impressed you even managed to do that. A normal bandit wouldn't have the skill to do that mister~'' She said giggling her playful self became enraged to have fun and play with little toys after a while.