I Deeply Apologize But Happy Valentines Day! (My Love Story)

Author: . . .

I know this is no update but life has been busy and Its Valentine!

I am so sorry. For all my loyal readers who have stayed and supported. I Love All Of You.

I am currently working on my 15K.

Its a 3 chapter update in a day.

I just hope I can satisfy you with a little something for Valentines. It's a short story of something.

I hope you solemnly forgive me. If you're wondering why I want to write a 15K?

I lost to a bet. What was the stupid bet?

This stupid bet was this: Dex: I dare you to never flirt until February.

I had Hori at that time (My GF). Yes, I am no longer single.

Sorry to all the guys or girls who had a crush on me before. (Doubt I had any).

Of course, being the idiot I am. I said yes.

And guess what? Not even for a fucking single day did I last on flirting. So I fucking lost!!!

I had a good reason. On that day. I couldn't resist my girl...

SO WHAT?

IT WAS WORTH IT.

**ahem** We'll start now. Also, fudge you dex my hands are bleeding from the constant writing...

Someone's POV

On a day somewhere in November. 

I was invited to join on some app where we isekai authors can chat, talk and recommend our work. I didn't bother at first but then... December came and I got bored and decided to go check it out.

On the first 2 or 3 days, I was completely addicted to that app. Maybe mainly the reason I can't update on my story. Then I met this girl, her pen name is Hana. 

At first, I was pissed a little but in a funny way. She made my 7K chapter... into a short summary. Of course, getting to know her a little and my buddy author dex we had a talk about stuff. 

And me dropping the discord app in the conversation. I invited them. 

It was Hana who first joined. 

Of course, being the goofball in real life. I was very excited to prank her. 

I decided to hide my identity as the author of my book and decided...

I would hit on her.

I found out that she was young. Nonetheless, I still hit on her. At first, she didn't know who I am. That's what makes it so fun. The first 30 minutes I confessed I liked her and that I was a woman.

She didn't take it too seriously. She took it more than that. She right out rejected me.