Chapter 50: Celestia's Obsession.

Narrator's POV

Celestia points her finger at Sakura. Little did she know... that's not her... 

'Zalgo... Is this appropriate? Cupping her face and all? You did borrow my body but this is crossing the line.' (Sakura) said to Zalgo telepathically. For now, the one who's in control of Sakura's body is Princess Zalgo Demonia. 

Sakura's brown eyes became red. Blood moon red colored and a strip of her hair became pink. She called it [Demon Mode]

'It's... It's... Impossible... I thought he died... I-I'm still... unbelievable...' (Princess Zalgo) said in a shivered tone.

'She's what?! Why do you sound scared? She's just a kid who's the same age as me!' (Sakura)

'That she... Is maybe not even a she.'  (Princess Zalgo) said, this made Sakura shocked. 'I-Is that she transgender or a Futa?'

'No... But... That smell... I can always remember scents... It's Carrie's specialty, she taught me a lot of things...' (Princess Zalgo), Sakura was confused and couldn't stop to shout, 'Stop with the crap. just what is it with you and her? You were stuck in a book for freaking 1,000 years!' (Sakura)

'I know... Just... I-I can't...' Princess Zalgo was still scared and cold but her expression is still cold and emotionless. 'Let me see her...' Sakura insisted. 

When Sakura took over her own body and saw the girl closer... Her cloak might hide her hair but not her eyes... Francisca never bothered to change her eye color. Sakura's pink strip of hair was gone.

''F-Francisca...'' Now she was paralyzed in place. Seeing the girl she left all those years, and claimed to be dead by a cause of some sickness... 'It's fucking Impossible! It can't be her! But those eyes! Her deep purple-black hole eyes...' 

'Seems like your curious about this girl too.' Sakura flinched in her mind but shook her head in denial. It was clearly impossible for her to be here. If she did this girl would have recognized her or at least notice her but after what she did she's not sure herself anymore. 

'She just looked like someone who's really important to me. Nothing else.'  (Sakura)

There was deep silence between the two. The other heroes were growing impatient so the red hooded girl decided to step in and speak. ''I am the [Grim Reaper]. I give no such care to this... 'Francisca' of yours.'' The red hooded girl said. Who redeemed herself by such a title such as [Grim Reaper].

When Sakura was slapped back to reality she thought of maybe apologizing would be a better move for her to do.

''I'm really sorry for cupping your face and almost kiss---'' Sakura's words were cut off when Celestia stood up to Sakura's face and looked at her fearlessly.