Chapter 54: Truth Revealed

Francisca's POV

What did she say?!

Does Celestia really have to be put down?

I tried to move. Squirm. Anything. ''I'm sorry. I forgot I froze time. Let's me fix your situation right there.'' (???) she closed her eyes and then seconds passed. I could feel my body flinch and move. Until bit my bit. My arms, legs, and mouth can finally move. Thank god I was still holding cookie. Now this spirit was just staring at me. Blond hair, six feet tall, a pretty ripped body and green eyes. Her eyes showed relief but nonetheless showed no consideration.

I felt enraged. Like, damn mad. She shut herself out from all of us and now when the four of them are complete. She could've just shown sign language or something but no. She kept quiet and randomly take glances at us. Now she's just gonna froze time and do shit? "Hold it Goddess spirit or whatever your name is---"

She cut my words off by raising her hand. "My name is Bellona."

"Bellona?" I ask.

She slightly nodded and motioned for me to sit down. I carefully placed cookie down into the floor and sat down in a nearby couch. She looked at me sideways until she started talking, "Unlike your fairy spirit and demon spirit. I am somehow similar to Raiki your dragon spirit. I am the minor goddess spirit Athena sent. I couldn't talk because the four of us spirits must be gathered first before I can talk." (Bellona)

''What's your point? Clearly, you are now a part of me. I'm not interested in your excuses. You helped me but ignored all of us who tried to speak or get close to you. You confined yourself in a closet or a room. You cast god spells that almost destroyed this body that I use to contact from inside of my mind whenever we tried to approach you.''

''You were being too pushy. If I did talk I would've been disintegrated.'' (Bellona)

''Disintegrated? You could've written it or sign language.'' I spoke confused. She could've gotten any method into saying but she couldn't be that stupid right?

''...'' (Bellona) went silent for a moment.

''Don't tell me you didn't think of anything that might've been another solution?!''

''...'''

Silence once again. ''I have been thinking that this must be the only way. Any type of communications with you or the other spirits like me. I'm afraid my body would disintegrate.''

I kept listening to her story trembling before me, ''I was so scared that confining myself upstairs was the only thing I could think of. It was an act of fear and worried thoughts of surviving. It would bring shame to my name if I died once again without doing anything worthy.'' (Bellona)

Her past life before she became a spirit must be traumatizing. ''Well I didn't think it was really necessary but its all done and there's nothing we can do about it honestly. By the way, if you can stop time I was wondering if you can go back time? or go to the future?''

''I can only stop time for only a small amount of minutes. Depends on how many mana I put in really, and this is the longest I can grant. Five minutes of silence and peace.'' (Bellona)

''Meaning. You used all your mana for this talk. For use to be alone and have a private conversation?''

She nodded slowly, ''The other spirits see me weird and an introvert. From what I see. They cause mass destruction around here whenever you're gone. They try to fix things before you were back but the explosion signs as you can see...'' She pointed at the burn marks around the couch.