Chapter 38: Kidnapped? This body is not mine.

3rd Person's POV

They we're all having a staring contest.

While they were doing that the half-kin wolves siblings....... Spell is done, whatever happened to Francisca???

She turned into a wolf and fainted right away.

Glancing back, the two noticed this and ran back, they grabbed francisca and carried her on his shoulder.

"Well, seems like she really is what we're looking for, we might have to cut introductions short." (Edam)

"B-But I want to smell the other girl~~ she smelled so nice after all. Like a bouquet of flowuers~~" (Ash)

"Come back here!!"(Celestia)

"Don't you dare run away from a fight." (Hannah)

"Cowards!!!" (kc)

Ash just stuck her tongue out and said.

"Blehhh~~" (Ash)

Everyone was going to chase them but...

"Help us soar into the sky! May this spell be make us unreachable and soar on high! [Wind Magic: Air Walk]"

"Good job ash. Now let's get out of here. This school thing is a waste of time anyways."

Then suddenly daggers came flying in, making the two hesitated to move, they we're levitating not far away from where they we're standing before.

"*sigh* kids these days....... Why can't you just..... I don't know..... Play or learn magic? You're making my life hard...."(Ezekiel-sensei)

Then came a man, no a teacher who was on the ground then....

"Hexe... Care to lift me up? You're broom..."

"I'm busy. Mind your own business Ezekiel."(Hexe-sensei)

Hexe-sensei was busy comforting other aristocratic students.

"They're all a bunch of grownups asses. Leave them alone. Students with [Light Element] should take this an opportunity ad an experience. Hexe, a much more important student needs help."

"Fine, [Equip] All of them will be having detention. I'll make sure of it."

She equipped her witch's broom. Then Ezekiel rode at the back part of the broom and came flying. Hexe-sensei was so uncomfortable. Ezekiel-sensei was so happy however he didn't show it in his face.

"Hexe, do you mind if I hold your waist? I might fall off your broom."

Ezekiel-sensei says while glancing down.

"Don't you dare touch me, human, if it weren't only the situation I'm in I would've killed you the first time we met. I would've actually loved it if you would fall off my broom."

"Aish... How cold..."

Hexe-sensei then focused more on riding the broom. It was so fast that she didn't hear whatever Ezekiel-sensei said.

'That's what I like about you though.'

***

"Tch, teachers. Ash, let's get out if here." (Edam)

"Back right at you Edam!" (Ash)

They we're daggers, flying everywhere, as Ezekiel-sensei throws multiple daggers into them, Hexe-sensei was concentrating on flying the broom, the broom needs mana in order to fly.