5. NO WAYS

"Sit down Riley. Umm you said Neil's last name was Giles?" "Yes dad,why" I said. "See I need you to do something for me!" I was getting a little suspicious by then. "What kind of work Dad?" I said softly. "Neil's father works for the company that are our rivals. I need you to get some information from him about it. I need you to get him to trust you and tell me Some of their new plans once you know." My jaw fell. I stared at him without saying a word. "You have to do it for me Riley. This is important." What the fuck. This is why he was being so sweet to me? Dad's never going to change. "NO DAD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? I'M NOT GONNA BETRAY MY BOYFRIEND FOR YOUR COMPANY BULLSHIT!" I screamed at him and ran out. Was he crazy? Expecting me to be some spy of sorts!

I locked myself in my room and called Neil. "Hey baby, what are you doing?" "I'm busy Riley, I'll call you later okay?" He said and hung up. Argh. Whatever. A few minutes later someone knocked on my door. "Go away!" I shouted. "It's me Riley!" I heard Nat's voice. I got up and opened the door. Nat looked upset. Like she had cried. She was wearing shorts with a beautiful red top. She looked pretty even when she was upset.

We went back inside and sat on my bed. "You seem upset Nat, what happened?" "Okay look, Riley, you cannot get angry okay? You need to promise me that you won't lose your mind." "Okay, Okay! What happened?!" I asked.

"I met Neil yesterday. He called me and asked me to meet him at that park behind school." "Alright and?" I said. "I went cause I thought you'd be there, it was just him though and he came close to me and kissed me. I told him to stop and said that I couldn't do that to you and that I didn't even like him but he said that he wanted me! I pushed him off me and walked away. I didn't meet you so I didn't get a chance to tell you Riley. I'm so sorry." I had tears in my eyes. What was happening. Why was Nat lying to me? Oh my god! I was so angry, I felt like I was going to explode.

"GET OUT. LEAVE RIGHT NOW!! HOW COULD YOU LIE SO MUCH NATALIE? YOU STILL LIKE NEIL AND YOU WANT HIM! THAT'S WHY YOU WANNA BREAK US UP!" I screamed at her. "No no Riley, I swear I'm not lying, please believe me!" I couldn't look at her, I told her to leave and she did. I sat on the floor of my room and cried my eyes out! Was she lying? Why was she lying? If she was telling the truth! How could Neil cheat on me? The amount of thoughts in my heads made me feel sick.

How could my day go from amazing to horrible in a matter of just 2 hours?