51. End

All of us went home and sat on the bed. Yes, the same bed that was drowned in blood four days ago. It was clean though.

Before I could say anything I felt Jake's lips pressing against mine. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time now" he said and grinned. I had missed that grin of his. I kissed him back and ran my hands through his soft hair.

"Oh stop you two!" Nat said and turned to Cameron.
"I need to tell you something. I wanted to tell everyone all at once." Cam nodded. "I'm... Cam, we're pregnant." She said and covered her mouth.

Cameron hugged her tight and said, "Baby I love you, and I'm going to love our baby even more." He let out a sob and Jake and I left them to talk after congratulating them.

We walked out into the hall and sat on the sofa. "Are you sure you're fine?" Jake asked me. "Yes, why?" I asked him. "Do you want to shift? Is this too much for you?" He asked and scanned my wrists.

"I'm fine really, can you tell me what happened?" I asked.
"Yes" he answered and started speaking.

"I had seen a picture of your parents on your phone and I knew how your dad looked. After you told me about what he had done to you I had to make sure he wouldn't come back but when I contacted the police they said they had bailed him out for a large amount of money. " he took a breath and continued.

"I knew he would come after you so I called Cameron. That night We found out where he was and went to confront him. When we entered the basement of his house, there were pictures of you everywhere." I listened intently.

"Your whereabouts at every single moment of the day. It was like he had installed cameras everywhere you went. When we were leaving, he noticed us and kidnapped Cameron. He asked me to confess to his murder or watch you and Cameron die. I knew he was very capable of it so I agreed."

"The body was of a random man whose figure was a lot like Cameron's. I had to make sure you were safe Riley, that's all I was thinking about" he said and embraced me in his arms.

He loved me so much and I loved him back. It was insane how crazy I was about him. The butterflies were way out of limits. I wiped my tears and thanked him.

"I love you" I whispered. He did the same.