44. Dream come true

"RILEY!!!" I heard Jake scream while i was taking a shower in the bathroom. "Yes, I'm here! Give me a minute!" I replied back. I quickly got out of the shower and slipped into my shorts and a jersey. I walked towards him while wiping my hair. "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" Jake said sounding extremely excited. "What?" I asked excitedly.

"I'm going on tour!!" he replied back as he jumped onto the bed. "OH MY GOD JAKE, THAT'S...THAT'S AMAZING" I said jumping onto the bed as well. He embraced me in his arms and kissed my cheek. "AREN'T YOU EXCITED?" he asked me. "I AM, I AM... I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" I replied back and kissed his soft lips. "WAIT NO. YOU'RE COMING WITH ME RI!" he said. "WHAT? HOW?" I asked confusedly. "OOPS I FORGOT TO TELL YOU. I MEANT WE'RE GOING ON TOUR NOT JUST ME." he said while grinning. "WHAT? NO WAYS JAKE THIS IS GREAT! HOW DID YOUR FATHER AGREE? I THOUGHT HE HATED ME." I asked.

"OH HE STILL HATES YOU BUT THE BOARD LOVED YOUR VOICE AND THEY DEFINITELY WANT TO SIGN YOU! THEY'VE EVEN ASKED US TO COLLABORATE FOR YOUR FIRST SONG RI!" he said and kissed me back.

"JAKE..I.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, THIS WAS MY DREAM SINCE I WAS 5. AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I said and let a tear slip from my eye. "NO RI THIS IS ALL YOU. I LOVE YOU." He said as he wiped my tears and started tickling me.

"HAHAHAHAH STOP JAKE OH GOD STOP HEHEHEHAHA" I laughed as he tickled my tummy. I jumped on his back and fiddled with his hair. He turned around and I fell on the floor face flat. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved my hair from my face and stared into my eyes. I could feel his breath on my neck.

He kissed my neck as I shut my eyes. He had this soothing effect on me. He would calm me down. He threw me back onto the bed and slid his hand under my jersey. He wrapped his arms around my waist and climbed over me. He kissed my lips and brought me closer. He took off his shirt and my jersey and kissed me going downwards.

I wanted him. I loved him. But I felt like I wasn't ready yet. I didn't show him any signs of fear but he stopped himself. He looked back up and held me close. "Its okay if you aren't ready. I can wait." he said and smiled. I smiled back and kissed him.

He understood me. It was like he could read my mind.

The next few weeks were going to consist of just rehersals. We were going to write a song together and then sing a few covers as well as songs from Jake's new album which was mindblowing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! I hope ya'll liked this chapter! Thank you so so so much for reading. It means so much to me. Thank you for the votes and comments. I love reading them!

Please vote and comment. I love you so much xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------