47. She's a mom?

I completely believed Jake but he did lie to me and say that he hadn't met Cameron that day at all. This is was getting more and more confusing as the evidence piled up. Natalie hadn't said a word since the news. She had just been sitting on the sofa curled up in a blanket.

"Nat, did you go to identify the body?" I asked being very careful.

"No" she replied bluntly. "You need to go do that, I'm sorry, I know it hurts Nat, I'm here for you." I said and hugged her. She just sat there and didn't say a word.

"Jake killed him." She whispered. "No Nat, I know Jake, he would've never..." She cut me off before I could say another word. "Shut the fuck up Riley! Why do you always choose the wrong people? First Neil and now him? He's a murderer and he's killed my child's father,You don't seem to care at all" She yelled and mocked me.

"Natalie, stop yelling, Jake isn't a murderer!! ...Wait what? Your child's fath..er? You're preg..?" I yelled.

"Yes!" She said and burst out crying. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry for yelling at you." I said and hugged her tight. I couldn't imagine what she was going through.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Did Cameron know?" I asked her. "No, I was supposed to tell him the next time we met, but that never happened." She said and let out a few sobs.

"I'm sorry" I said and held her tight.

Natalie was going through hell. With Cameron gone, she had no one but me. A wave of nausea hit me, and for some reason I started to believe that Jake could have actually killed Cameron.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment! I love y'all so much xoxo

P.S : Who do you think has killed Cameron? :)

--------------------------------------------