29. Save me

I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. I tried rubbing my eyes but found that my hands were tied around my back . I shook my head a little to get my hair out of my face and then I finally could see clearly. I was sitting on a chair in our basement. No one ever came here, it was a creepy place to be in. There were rats all around and it was really dark.

I heard slight footsteps. I dipped my head, closed my eyes and pretended to have never woken up. My head was still throbbing. The force of that blow was immense and so was the pain that came with it. The blood had stopped but the pain could still be felt. Just like my cuts.

"Wake up you useless creature!" He said. Ah Dad's kind words. I didn't move a muscle. He came closer and picked my head up by grasping my hair. I looked up at him, opened my eyes and spat on his face. For the second time.

He was furious. He looked at me, clenched his teeth, brought his hand towards me and slapped me hard across my left cheek. I turned towards my right and felt a cut on my cheek. He dug his nails into my arms and screamed,"You ruined my life!"

I looked back at him and laughed. "Whats so funny?!" He said angrily. "The fact that you think mom left you because of me" I said. "Arghh" he yelled and held me by my hair. He threw me back on the floor and the chair I was sitting on broke into two.

I fell face flat on the floor and could have possibly broken my nose and fractured a few bones too but all I could think of was getting out of this hellhole. He picked me up again and my legs couldn't take my weight. I fell back on the floor.

I heard a familiar song in the background. It was my phone. My dad's attention was drawn towards it. He picked up the phone and answered it. "Hello, this is her father, she is a little busy at the moment, I will definitely ask her to call you, bye" I tried screaming for help but he had my mouth covered with his palm.

He put my phone into his pocket.

He left me on the floor and walked back up. He locked the basement door and left. I could hear him starting the car which meant I was alone.

I still couldn't move. My body was aching and I had bruises all over. I couldn't feel my legs.

I didn't lose hope though. Someone would come save me. Someone had to. Right?