15. Oh Love!

I got into Cam’s car and he looked different. Good different. He was glowing and had the biggest smile on his face. He hugged me tight and whispered “Thanks” into my ear. “Anytime Cam” I whispered back. I was so glad to see him happy. Seeing that he liked Nat and Nat liked him, Nat would be happy too. We drove to Nat’s place which wasn’t very far from mine. He pressed the bell and sighed. “It’s time to get this over and done with.” He said confidently and then turned to me and said. “Riley, I can’t do this! Look at me…My hands are sweating. What is she going to think? Oh god. Riley say something, help me!” I laughed and patted his back. “Cam, you’ll be fine, and I’m right here. Man up, stop acting like a girl and just tell her exactly how you feel.” I said.Nat opened the door. 

She was wearing unusually short shorts. No wait, those weren’t shorts… Gosh. She saw Cam and freaked out; she ran in and wore a pair of shorts and ran back out “H-i-i” she stammered while staring at Cam. I interrupted their little moment and said “Hey Nat, Cam needs to tell you something. “Umm alright-t-t, Come on in-n-n” We went to her room and I jumped on her bed and pointed at Cam “Go on Cam, tell her!” Cam started speaking. “Nat, I’ve wanted to tell you this for a long time. I’ve fallen on you…I mean I’ve fallen for you!! Sorry, you can see how nervous I am!” Nat was blushing. She raised her finger to her mouth and told Cam. “Shut up and shut your eyes.” He immediately followed her instructions. She came closer to him and leaned in. I had to get this on video. I got my phone out and started recording. 

Nat pecked his lips and then kissed him. He came closer and held her face in his hands. They were so cute. I had to let them have their moment. They pulled away and stared into each other’s eyes. I knew that feeling. I missed Neil. I was trying really hard not to show how upset I was though I was grandly delighted about these two lovebirds. They hugged and Cam whispered something into Nat’s ears which made her giggle. Both of them turned to me. I figured they wanted some privacy. The dirty stuff was coming soon and I didn’t want to see that. Ewww. I got the hint and said. “I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone. Call me!”

I walked back home and went straight to my bed. I was tired. I hadn’t done anything but I hadn’t eaten anything either. I went to the fridge and drank cold water. I felt calm as the water  travelled down my throat.