No Use!!!

Railey's POV

" Stop annoying me, girls." I told my friends.

" You can't live like this." Stella said.

" I can." I said and got a glare.

" Don't act like a stubborn kid." Bella said.

" I am a stubborn kid, boss." I mocked her.

" Can't you only think about the reverse, RD?" Tasha asked.

" No, I can't, boss." I said.

" Stop with your annoying 'boss' word before I punch your nose." Bella said.

" Then what should I call my boss??" I asked.

" Enough now." Ellie said.

" Alright, what are you doing here, Ellie? And where is your Jack n Jill??" I asked about Aaron and Ariana.

" I left them at my mom's." She said.

" Hello, girls." I found Naomi, Natalie and Natasha standing in the door of Breezeway.

" What the hell, Ann? Did you tell them I am here?" I asked her.

" Sorry, RD. Stella was asking me again and again I couldn't lie to her." She said. I glared at her and she just gave me her puppy face which always works on me.

This time it worked as well and I sighed. Ann is like a sister to me. This girl loves me a lot and always takes care of me. Her too much love some times irritates me. But still I love her too, like my younger sister. She is an angel and you have to love a girl like her.

" What will I do with you??" I asked.

" Give me a kiss." She pointed her cheek.

" Will you ever grown up, girl?!! You are almost 20 now. Grown up kid, grown up." I said.

" Oh, RD!! I was searching for you, where have you been these days? I haven't heard from you recently." Naomi said. Very good. I was waiting for her arrival. Now, all of them will eat my brain together.

" Topic change. If you guys have anything else to discuss then let's but if you don't then excuse me, I have a date." I said and smirked. Why are these boys too foolish!!! They can't even see I am only playing around!!

" Again?! Can't you change this habit?" Stella asked.

" Can you stop loving Flynn?" I asked Stella.

" What?" She asked shockingly.

" We all know you can't. Like that I love my habit. It gives me satisfaction to torture a male cause, they are selfish." I said with a venomous tone and got a glare from my friends.

" Well, except a few of them." I said throwing my hands in air completely surrendering.

" Good." Naomi said.

" Do you even remember the name of your date?" Bella asked me narrowing her eyes.

" Of course, I umm... I do, maybe I am not sure." I said confusedly.

" And what is that?" Tasha asked.

" Robin no no maybe Robbie, no that was previous one. Umm, Andre no that was previous week. Armand? No. Jacob. No. Sean, Alex, Cullen!!! No, alright I forget his name. It doesn't matter. I can make it up." I said and found them sighing.

" Can't you settled down?" Ellie asked.

" No that's not my word. But you know the funniest thing is those guys thinks I will sleep with them. Hahaha." I said.

" Some day you will land yourself in danger, RD. Mark my words." Naomi said.

" I do a bit care about that!!!" I said.

" You should." Natalie said.

" I agree. Now you should do something for your own." Tasha said.

" I am doing things for my own, babe." I said and winked.

" This is not what you should do for yourself." Ellie said.

" Lalala lalala lalala." I ignored her sentence. " Have you said anything? I can't hear you." I said. " Sorry, girls. I have to go. My date would be waiting. B-bye." I said thriy an air kiss to them and left them glaring at me.

••••••••••End of RD's POV••••••••••

Cafe Breezeway
After RD left

" Saw her attitude??" Bella asked irritatingly." If she keeps it up we can never be able to fix her with someone."

" I agree." Tasha said.

" Girls!! Let's not discuss about the attitude." Anaya said.

" How do you cop up with her?" Naomi asked.

" It's easy cause she acts normal with me." Anaya said.

" It's the fact, but she does with us." Natalie said.

" Hello, Jack!! Yes, follow RD. Inform me if something goes wrong." Ellie said.

" She thinks she is safe for herself but the eyes we are always keeping at her, she will never know about that." Tasha said.

" No, use of talking with her." Bella said.

" Just hope that she gets peace and happiness one day." Natasha said and all nodded.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Josh's POV

I entered my house running all the way. I directly went to her room and I was just praying that nothing happened to her.

" Mom!!! Dad!!!" I shouted.

" Josh!!!" My dad said.

" How is she now?" I asked him.

" Josh, calm down. She is fine now." My mom said.

" Why didn't you guys told me before?" I asked reaching to her.

" You were busy with work." My brother Bryan said.

" Hell with works." I said and sat next to her.

Her eyes were half closed. She was breathing normally but she was looking tired. I bend down and kissed her forehead. I felt some movement in her body. I looked at her. Her eyes were open and she was looking at me with her tired eyes.

" Who told you to walk in the garden in this weather? Can't you be a bit careful?" I asked her with a broken tone. My voice was broken.

" Hello, love. You know why I fainted?" She asked. I shook my head.

" Cause, you my love have no more time for this old lady now a days. So, she has to do something to make you meet her. So, how was the surprise?" She asked.

" Worst and horrible." I said and she chuckled. " Never ever do this again. And let's go for a vacation. If you want to go I can take you wherever you want." I said.

" Really?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

" Anything for you, beautiful." I said to her.

" I was thinking I am abandoned." Bryan said.

" Cause, we found you in a bin on the street." I teased him. He glared at me and all laughed.

" So, where do you want to go, Beautiful?" I asked to Grandma.

" Anywhere if my family is with me." She smiled and her bright smile was peace of my life.

" Ok, then I will decide where to go." My mom said.

" Banning Lima or not??" Bryan smirked.

" I don't want to insult anyone with my words." My grandma said.

" Ok, done." I said.

I know my grandma doesn't like Lima. I don't know why but no use of arguing with her in this issue. I sighed.