Traitor

Riley's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a luxurious bedroom. I was wondering who kidnapped me like that. I found my hands and legs were no more tied up tightly. But there were marks on my wrists. I rubbed my wrist then got up to leave the room and get out of here. I took a step and fall down on the floor at once. I had to energy left. I was struggling to carry myself. My head was blasting in pain and everything was spinning. I couldn't see anything clearly everything was blurry. I was so weak. Suddenly someone extended his hand toward me. I looked up and got shocked.

" Josh!!! You?!" I asked him.

He didn't say anything just hold my arms and helped me to stand still. I wasn't able to stand still. My feet wasn't supporting me. I was feeling my head is heavier than mount Everest. I wasn't able to balance myself. I hold his shirt tightly and closed my eyes. I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Why did you kidnap me?!! Horrible. What did you told them to use on me?!" I asked him.

" Are you ok?" He asked me. I opened my eyes to see if he was joking with me.

" Yes, I think I can climb mount Everest now." I said.

" Don't talk much. You are weak." He said.

" Yeah, you made me feel like that." I said. " You -" I stopped as I felt like vomiting.

" What happened?" He asked.

" I.." I couldn't control myself. I threw up on him. " I am sorry." I said.

He picked me up in his arms and took me to the washroom. I climbed down from his arms and threw up again. I felt him holding me tightly. I was so weak. I felt like my hands and legs were being paralyzed. I suddenly felt like it was so cold around. I was freezing.

" What happened?" Josh asked me. He helped me to wash my face and I was trembling.

" What did you gave me that time? Was it a poison?" I asked him. He looked at me with an unreadable expression. " Why did you want to kill me? What have I done to you?" I asked him and he kept holding the same expression on his face. I clutched on my head.

" Is your head hurting?" He asked.

" What do you think? I am dancing here?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything. He just picked me up in his arms and made me lay down on the bed. I closed my eyes. I felt like something pricked into my arm. I opened my eyes with difficulties and found him injecting me something. I can't understand why Josh wants to kill me like that. I can't believe he actually is doing this with me. Then what can I do if the world keeps betraying me?!! But what can be the reason behind this behavior of his?!! I wanted to help his family.

May be someone poisoned his brain. Or he really disliked me that much?! There is no reason to like me either. I am always an annoying bi*ch. But what did I do to him ever to deserve this kind of death?!! I felt so helpless for the first time in my life.

" I will talk to Ann." I said to him. He didn't say anything. " I said I want to talk to Ann." I said in a sleepy voice.

" It's 3 in the morning." he said. "Talk to her tomorrow morning." He said.

" Will I be able to see tomorrow morning?" I asked him.

" What are you talking about?" He asked me.

" I want to talk to Ann for the last time." I said with difficulties. "Sh has no one in the whole world but me." I said sadly. I am not worried about myself if I die I am just worried about Ann. She will cry a lot and she will be alone again.

" You have gone mad. Sleep." He said.

" Why did you do that?" I asked him.

" Sleep." He said.

" You didn't do it right. I have never hurt you or your family that you are killing me." I said.

" Close your eyes. If you don't close your eyes right now I will throw you down out of the window." He said.

" No use. I am going to die anyways." I said as I was literally dying with the pain in my head. "I didn't expect this from you." I said.

" Sleep, Riley." He said.

" I hate being called that. My name is RD." I said. He sighed and picked out another syringe. I looked at him weirdly. Then chuckled.

" Go ahead. Kill me." I said and felt him pricking it in my arm again. I chuckled but deep down inside me I was very upset. I trusted him.

I closed my eyes and felt someone patting my head softly. Soon I let darkness overwhelmed me completely.

I suddenly found myself in that old forest again. I started to run away before even I saw any of those hyaenas. But soon they came after me. I suddenly found someone trying to pull me out of there. I found it Josh. I felt myself safe for a moment but then he himself pushed me in those wild animals and they started to...noooo... I sat up again.

" What happened?" I heard Josh. I looked at him in horror.

What does that dream mean?!! I clutched my head.

" How are you feeling now?" He asked me.

" Don't touch me." I gritted. I was shaking badly. I stood up and was wobbling. It was hard for me to walk but I didn't let him touch me.

" Stay the f*ck away from me. Don't even try to touch me." I said to him.

" Alright. I will not touch you. But be careful. Call me if you need me." He said and I closed the door of the washroom on his face. F*cking stupid. Made fun of friendship.

I washed my face. There were dark circles under my eyes. My wrist was looking bluish now. Tied so tightly. My hair was messed. I can't recognize the girl on the mirror.

I came out of the washroom and heard Josh talking to someone on phone. I stood there.

" What the f*ck were you guys doing then?" He asked someone angrily.

-------------------

" I don't f*cking care. I want them in front of me within 12 hours. Am I clear?" He asked.

------------------

" Better." He said and turned. He saw me standing there. He was trying to say something but I didn't let him.

" I will go home." I said and turned at once.

I don't want to see his face ever again. No place for a traitor in my life.