Craizer Than Before

Riley's POV

" That was fantastic." Mr. Cooper said. I chuckled.

Actually I was walking around after that I woke up from sleep. That nightmare shook my heart badly. I didn't want to be at home. I needed some fresh air and I needed that urgently. So, I took a soothing shower and walked out of the house. I went out of the house to get some fresh air. I was trying to relax myself. I walked into the park nearby. I was walking around and watching people there and the views obviously. I was enjoying it a lot. After a long time I got that peace of mind which was missing somewhere.

I found some senior citizen who wre playing chess. I sat with them watching them playing. They started to chat with me and I kept enjoying their accompany. I miss my grandparents. I need to visit them soon. It's been long since have seen them last time. I need to meet them.

So, Mr. Copper was one of them. We were talking about the economical crisis and other topics. Though I didn't have enough knowledge about those topics but I kept listening to them. This is how I started to converse with them. They kept talking to each other. Then I sketched them. They were very happy. Mr. Copper was praising his sketch that I made. I smiled.

" Who is this? Your boyfriend?" Mr. Ronald asked me pointing at Josh's sketch.

" He is dashing."  Mrs. Copper said.

" Yes. I agree. You guys are perfect." Mr. Chavez said.

" Yeah. Perfect match for RD." Ms. Pamela said.

" Is he nice to you?" Mr. Copper asked me.

" He is n-" I was saying but Mrs. Copper stopped me.

" He must be nice. You can't see? She is so sweet. There is no reason for him to act rude with her. " She said.

" Yes. You are right, honey." Mr. Copper said.

" Of course. I am always right. You are still that stupid, Alex. You didn't change a bit." She said.

" Why to change? After all it's you who needs to tolerate and handle me. You should be habitual after all these years." He said.

" Yes, I am habitual now. Thanks to your stupidity." She said and we chuckled.

" Don't be upset, honey. This stupidity is my weapon to melt you." He said. I smiled looking at them.

How cute!!! Even after all these years their love didn't decreased. They are still crazily in love with each other. The pure and true love. You can see that in them. They were so happy and they will remain happy. Their love will keep them happy. True love does exist. This what I was thinking.

" Are you happy with him,RD?"  Ms. Pamela asked me. I was going to say something but Mrs. Copper stopped me again.

" What kind of question is that, Pamela?! She is obviously happy. Can't you see the happiness in her eyes?! You are so childish." She scolded Ms. Pamela a bit.

" It was very nice to meet you, RD." Mr. Cooper said.

" It wad very nice to meet you guys as well. I had a bad dream and my mood was terribly off. Now it is quite good. I am not upset anymore." I said and they chuckled.

" You should tell your boyfriend. He could help you to make your mood right." Ms. Pamela said.

" He is not-" this time she didn't let me complete as well.

" He is not interested in convincing you?!! How cruel!!!" She said. I mentally face palmed myself.

" No. Not like that." I said.

" Then?" Mrs. Copper asked.

" May be they fought." Ms. Pamela said and I sighed.

" No not like that as well. It's just-" I was saying but it seems they didn't want me to say anything.

" Then why didn't he convince you yet?"  Ms. Pamela said.

" Actually he is not -" I tried to explain again and they stopped me again.

" He is not good at it? It doesn't matter tell him to do things for you. Tell him to make things romantic. He is young man. You should be active. He doesn't do anything for you?" Mrs. Copper asked me.

" Actually he-" I sighed as they stopped me again.

" Talk to him. Tell him what you want. If he disagree then kick him out of your life. You will get thousands around who will be dying for you" Ms. Pamela said.

" There is something called love here." Mr. Copper said.

" Yes, love matters." Mr. Chavez said. I sighed. I was listening to them helplessly.

" Say something?" Mrs. Copper asked me.

" Actually is not my-" I was saying but they stopped me again.

" He is not your current boyfriend? Is he your ex?" Mrs. Copper asked.

" What did he do? Why did you kick him out of yoyr life?" Ms. Pamela asked me. I sighed.

" He is one of my friends. He is not my boyfriend. Neither ex nor present." I said and they looked at me weirdly.

" Oh, sorry, RD. We talked too much about it." Mr. Copper said.

" But if he is not your boyfriend still he can be your boyfriend in future." Mrs. Copper said.

" He already has a girlfriend." I said and sighed deeply.

" If he hadn't a girlfriend then you would be his girlfriend?" Ms. Pamela asked me.

" No. He is very irritating and anger is his best friend. Who will bother to handle this guy willingly?! He is just like Naga Viper. Always angry and hyper. He doesn't match me. I don't have any intention to be with him. Who wants to spoil their life?!! I don't. I can't tolerate his hyper attitude at all. This is why we don't match each other." I said.

" Naga Viper?! The chillies?!" Ms. Pamela asked.

" Yes. Cause his anger is just like that." I said.

" You call him that in front of him?" Mrs. Copper asked me.

" Yes. I do." I said.

" Doesn't he react about it?" She asked me.

" Who cares if he reacts? Me? Never." I said to her.

She chuckled. We kept talking. My mood suddenly lit up. I sighed. I am acting more weird lately. Crazier than before.